Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

A great place to learn about sales
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork22 March 2017
My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions.
While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.
Pros
Training

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

A friendly & productive environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath19 January 2020
A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day.

I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also.

The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock.

The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.
Stay away
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2020
The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Pandora Jewelry Reviews by Location