Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

A great place to learn about sales

22 March 2017
My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions.
While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.
Pros
Training
7 July 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Ireland
Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.
Cons
Long hours, bad pay, very little notice
25 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Ireland
High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve
Pros
Sociable opening hours
Cons
No thanks for any work you do, bad pay
19 January 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day.

I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also.

The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock.

The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.