Parfois

Parfois Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
A typical day at work would be organizing files such as invoices and other documents. Bookkeeping as well as answering the phone and putting the client through to the manager.
I have learned a lot while working there such as, how certain files are kept and some documents need to be kept together so that they can be audited. I also learned how to use Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint in a business setting unlike in school where we had excercises to test our knowledge on the tool itself.

There wasn't really a diffcult task given to me, everything I was assigned I completed.

I really enjoyed working at Headway as it was really fun and a relaxed place to work in, the people were friendly and it made work a lot more pleasant.
Pros
Friday's off
Cons
I only worked here for a month as a Christmas temp so naturally only got to experience the busiest time of the year but the other staff there were so helpful and make me feel very welcome as a new member of their team. To work here I recommend being a quick learner and fast on your feet as the job requires a lot of movement and running back and forth from the stock room. This position is ideal for someone with an interest in fashion and enjoys constantly meeting new people
Pros
Nice staff discount
Great place to work.
A lot of responsibility and chance to develop new skills! Great atmosphere in the work place with everyone treat equally.

Also opportunity for promotions.

Developing good relations with customers
great inexpensive product. daily merchandising, product selection for the Irish market, regular deliveries, quarterly inventories. Cash handling. Staff coaching, reviews, floor walks, great team
Pros
full run of the store
Cons
very long hours