Park Childcare

Park Childcare Employee Reviews

Ireland1 review
Showing the only review
Childcare not all fun &games but worth the life experience
I have been working in childcare for a number of years and so far its been the same experience with all management - poor acknowledgement of the work their staff put in to the job, patronizing words, long hours, timetables kept secret and only known on the last working day of each week. Working as a full time/part time employee there are no benefits - pension, health, bonus at the end of the year. Pay rises are very rare considering how much childcare workers are starting on. Full time & part time employees have the same amount of holidays which i find personally unfair to the full time employees as we are working the longer hours. Respect from management and some parents is low. i enjoy working with the children however and helping them to progress. It can be hard, childcare is not easy and that is the outlook in society still today that childcare involves playing with the children everyday. This outlook is far from the real thing.
Pros
Course - time back within the facility
Cons
Long Hours, no pension, healthcare, bonus, fair pay rises
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Park Childcare?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Childcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1 review