Pat McDonnell Paints

Pat McDonnell Paints Employee Reviews

good
nice place to work overall, lovely staff, everyone is well taken care of. earn 2 days paid time off per month, got promoted to full time within my first two minths
Worked as part of a sales team , I learned how to work with a team in sales making orders and taking orders on a daily basis for building sites and homes for home improvements.I enjoyed my time working here, I enjoyed taking orders and making paint.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
Pay
Professional and Hard Working
My typical day at work would involve unloading and loading of stock. Putting stock in the correct place within the warehouse and picking sales orders and arranging on pallets and wrapping. I worked as part of a four man team which i very much enjoyed. i related very well with my co-workers and had an excellent working relationship with my Supervisor.
I learned a great deal, how the warehouse was efficiently run, the use of scanners, working to detail and tight time scales. I also used and gained a knowledge in the company computer systems.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a team and working with co-workers to achieve successful results.

The hardest part of the job was the physicality of the work at times, when you might be lifting heavy goods for long periods. But i enjoyed this part also because I believe in keeping fit and healthy and it was a challenge.