Pat the Baker
Pat the Baker Employee Review

Challenging and enjoyable role

15 May 2013
During my Executive PA role with Pat The Baker Ireland I was provided with the opportunity to increase my skill base. Through this roles, Ive spent time liasing with both highly professional personnel and with members of the public. I had an invaluable opportunity to fine tune my PC skills which included detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook & Diary Management. I was primarily involved in vital weekly Sales tracking and reporting process and devised spreadsheets and detailed reports which were used as the primary point of reference in weekly/monthly and annual Sales Meetings. Multitasking was a huge part of every day in this role and strict attention to detail; proficiency and professionalism were paramount in maintaining this standard. A challenging and varied role which I thoroughl enjoyed. I worked in an office with the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Manager and found it very beneficial working as part of a small but dedicated team.
7 May 2020
Van Driver (Current Employee) - Granard, County Longford
Dreadful pay that had to be watched as it was short as often as not. Made work overtime without pay and told take it or leave. No bullying policy effectively as it only applied to workers and never management. Stay away......
17 November 2019
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) - Granard, County Longford
I thought it was a well laid out and good all round job always kept busy and friendly co workers good local job in a small village And very knowledgeable expirence
29 May 2019
Operations Assistant. (Former Employee) - Granard, County Longford
You never com to work to this Company when you are not from family or friends,for worker from outside last hard job for the night shift for low wages, Word demage...
Pros
Zero
Cons
Never
  1. Challenging and enjoyable role