Pat the Baker
Pat the Baker Employee Review

Sack drivers at a whim horible company

26 April 2019
Change route's which have a serious negative impact on all their long term employees.. No matter how hard and how long you work they'll only pay you for 8 hours. You have no chance of progressing and human resource's dont seem to care. Time and time again they prove to be clueless. Buying Irish pride was the nail in the coffin I'll give them two years before they go belly up. Utterly shameless shambles of a bakery.
Pros
Lunch allowance
Cons
Run by idiots
21 March 2019
Same role
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) - Kerry
Worked for pat the Baker Long hours small pay dropping and picking up vans for no extra pay management who would hang you out to dry no staff loyalty each for their own worst company I ever worked for and I also didn't get my last pay either I wouldn't recommend it
Pros
There isn't any
Cons
Less than minimum wage for the hours you work
7 May 2020
Van Driver (Current Employee) - Granard, County Longford
Dreadful pay that had to be watched as it was short as often as not. Made work overtime without pay and told take it or leave. No bullying policy effectively as it only applied to workers and never management. Stay away......
13 April 2020
Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - limerick
Stressful working conditions mainly due to a bullying attitude from head office, low pay ,no regard for safety of drivers expecting them to drive in all weather conditions including red weather warnings.