Pat the Baker Employee Reviews in Granard, County Longford

Great job only for management family or friends.
Operations Assistant. (Former Employee) –  Granard, County Longford29 May 2019
You never com to work to this Company when you are not from family or friends,for worker from outside last hard job for the night shift for low wages, Word demage...
Pros
Zero
Cons
Never
Management Mind Set
Cover Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Granard, County Longford12 October 2017
Pat's is the biggest Bakery in Ireland . The Directors ruled it there way or the high way.

You were never treated with full respect yr just a number if that they never able to keep staff. You were shifted around without them asking you could have holidays booked tickets got then timetable go up and your down for working your told work r go home

The staff were great everyone got on with everyone but bad working relationship with Management
Pros
free xmas party
Cons
too many to list
Packaging employee (Former Employee) –  Granard, County Longford20 September 2016
Very physical work,no communication between the management and staff,cut pay. Didnt receive the final wage after leaving the place. Wasnt paid for compulsory training sessions outside of working hours.
packaging
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Granard, LD15 January 2015
- packaging bread
- packaging crumb
- cleaning jobs
- cleaning machines
Challenging and enjoyable role
Executive PA to Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Granard, Co Longford15 May 2013
During my Executive PA role with Pat The Baker Ireland I was provided with the opportunity to increase my skill base. Through this roles, Ive spent time liasing with both highly professional personnel and with members of the public. I had an invaluable opportunity to fine tune my PC skills which included detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook & Diary Management. I was primarily involved in vital weekly Sales tracking and reporting process and devised spreadsheets and detailed reports which were used as the primary point of reference in weekly/monthly and annual Sales Meetings. Multitasking was a huge part of every day in this role and strict attention to detail; proficiency and professionalism were paramount in maintaining this standard.

A challenging and varied role which I thoroughl enjoyed. I worked in an office with the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Manager and found it very beneficial working as part of a small but dedicated team.