Pat the Baker

Pat the Baker Employee Reviews for Van Driver

This business is run by nothing more than clowns. The only thing missing are hats. Everything down to how management operates is as much unprofessional as a waiter attempting to be a pilot. No uniform first off. No pay until 3rd week and all put into 1 pay slip which was great for the tax man. I was employed for 5 weeks and on my 3 week the van that I was driving had more faults than the staff itself. I was then warned that I couldn't park it up, it had everything from steering fault, brake fault, no lights (at 4am in morning their essential) etc etc the list goes on. I have all screenshots and message to prove. Been forced to drive an van which is deemed unfit by law is a disgrace. Another van driver that I was helping was smoking in the van. Another was reckless never been off his phone. Then purposely covering over other brands with there product, absolute disgrace. So I threw in the towel. This company should be investigated for bad practise. AVOID BY ALL COSTS.
Pros
None.
Cons
All in review.
Dreadful pay that had to be watched as it was short as often as not. Made work overtime without pay and told take it or leave. No bullying policy effectively as it only applied to workers and never management. Stay away......