Pat the Baker

Pat the Baker Employee Review

View all Pat the Baker reviews

Challenging and enjoyable role
Executive PA to Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Granard, Co Longford15 May 2013
During my Executive PA role with Pat The Baker Ireland I was provided with the opportunity to increase my skill base. Through this roles, Ive spent time liasing with both highly professional personnel and with members of the public. I had an invaluable opportunity to fine tune my PC skills which included detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook & Diary Management. I was primarily involved in vital weekly Sales tracking and reporting process and devised spreadsheets and detailed reports which were used as the primary point of reference in weekly/monthly and annual Sales Meetings. Multitasking was a huge part of every day in this role and strict attention to detail; proficiency and professionalism were paramount in maintaining this standard.

A challenging and varied role which I thoroughl enjoyed. I worked in an office with the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Manager and found it very beneficial working as part of a small but dedicated team.

Other Pat the Baker Employee Reviews

Terrible
Van Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth20 November 2019
Didnt pay my holiday when I was leaving
Take me money from stimulating .
No manager to help you
Work 12,13 hours per day ,6 days in week
Doesn't want to pay overtime
Handy job
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Granard, County Longford17 November 2019
I thought it was a well laid out and good all round job always kept busy and friendly co workers good local job in a small village
And very knowledgeable expirence