Paul Byron Shoes

Paul Byron Shoes Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Good
It was a great experience with them
I learned alot from that place which i think it helps me in my cuture

They are really professional and helping people
Excellent employer
I worked in Paul Byron shoes for years and it was one of the most enjoyable work environments I've been in. Colleagues and management really strive to help each other better the business. Cannot talk highly enough of them as employers.
good place to work
Great company to work for. Good place for retail experience. I'm happy there but I feel I've gone as far as I can within the company time for a new challenge.
Pros
shoes
Cons
retail hours
I felt that I learned a lot and had great experience
I start work at 9:30 am finish at 6:00 PM and worked 5 days a week.

a day at Paul Byrons Shoes for me would be walking the floor to make sure that the floor is tidy and replace shoes if needed, dust shelves,try better your sales from the day before, help customers and make sure they leave the shop happy with there experience in the shop, count the till at the end of the day.

I learned a lot in my time in Paul Byrons shoes, it helped me a lot with my customer service skills and I feel it is one my strongest points know.

I got on very well with all the staff and management in Paul Byrons shoes and they will be my friends for life.

the hardest part of working in Paul Byrons shoes was measuring and fitting shoes for kids as they would often become distressed.

i really liked my time at Paul Byrons as I made great friends and loved meeting new people.
Pros
got on great with staff, loved meeting new people
Cons
didn't have fixed days so could have to do 9 days in a row
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paul Byron Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5