PCO Manufacturing

PCO Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
I was employed with Pco manufacturing for 9 years,
I work manly in the despatch department

At first as generally operative

And gradually work my way up to supervisor

A lot of hard work ie your start time could change as they ran two shifts first was 9-6

And the outer was 10-7

The only down side was you would your shift didn’t finish till last orders were picked and packed

And deapatched

I would highly recommend the company and I would go back if the company offered me a job
If somebody like with drugs then is place for you. Nice people too. No need experience, as training Will be provided. All Staff friendly and helpfull.
Bad place to work, bad management, no benefits, bad team work, only polish language because manager and all supervisors are polish. Stress and bored job.
Pros
Cons
Working under GMP ans SOP standards. Responsible hard work detail orientated for digit, letter or dot in the braille or any pharmaceutical text. Responsibility in peoples lives if any mistake happen. Checking printed text and printed Braille text, checking PIL(patience information leaflet), checking sample of any pharmaceutical, recording to log sheet and computer programs. Checking finished product for sale in pharmacy.
Pros
clean work
Cons
responsibility
I am with this company for over 9 years and I could always count on them. It will be hard to live. Thanks to them I have learned many useful things and still learning.
Work here is fast paced and highly structured. The processing of batches could see you through the whole day without you even realizing or it could be slow and thorough cleaning could be done. The environment was stress free within reason, provide you work with maximum effort.