I take me 2 weeks to be call for an interview.
I got the interview on the Thursday and by Saturday I heard back that I had gotten the job
1 - 2 weeks.
Not too long of a wait.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Penneys
- Why did you leave your job at Penneys?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Penneys?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Penneys?3 people answered
- Are all retail assistant positions advertised as Tempory and then if they are happy with you, does y…3 people answered
- How old do you have to be2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Penneys?2 people answered
- Do you need a CV to work in penny’s2 people answered
- How long after sending in your application and assessment should you get an email back from them?2 people answered
- What is the Penneys employee discount?2 people answered
- How to apply2 people answered
See all questions and answers