Belittld by certain managers in front of customers and other staff Members. One rule certain staff members that were able to get away with things. If your there more than 10 years your sorted with management and get nice hours, great time off, anything less and your the runt of the litter!
I was treated so unfairly by management and because i didn’t feel the need to explain the fact i have dyspraxia in my interview i was accused of being a liar and put on probation
Left by choice because the managers were condescending and not nice to work with.
Career break.due to health.
There was an obligatory 11.5-14hr banded contract that required full flexibility, meaning I couldn’t work enough hours to live but couldn’t take a second job due to the flexibility.
Only on 3 month contract
I first left them because my contract ended, all of their contracts break after 3 months. i was called back 3 weeks later and ive been there since march with an extended contract until September. id love to stay on once this contract ends.
I left Pennys because of my marriage break up and my 4 children needs me during that time
As it was for Transition year work experience I had no choice but to leave. It was very unfortunate for me because I would have loved to have worked in Pennys more.
- How long after applying does penneys let you know if you have an interview4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Penneys?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Penneys?3 people answered
- Are all retail assistant positions advertised as Tempory and then if they are happy with you, does y…3 people answered
- How old do you have to be2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Penneys?2 people answered
- Do you need a CV to work in penny’s2 people answered
- How long after sending in your application and assessment should you get an email back from them?2 people answered
- What is the Penneys employee discount?2 people answered
- How to apply2 people answered