Pepper Asset Servicing

Pepper Asset Servicing Employee Reviews

Enjoyable workplace and great learning oppurtunites.
I thoroughly enjoyed working in Pepper and I hope to join the company again in the future. A very relaxed environment to work in and I looked forward to coming into work every day.
Excellent Study Opportunities
I started working here a couple of weeks ago and I am delighted that I've been give the opportunity to complete my APA exams! It is paid for by the company any and classes have been provided. The benefits are also v good here, health insurance, free parking etc. Hours are Monday - Friday so that's also a plus!
Nothing positive here
Utterly awful place to work
Very high turnover of staff

Deplorable management which actively cultivates a bullying environment.

The Company Doctors are the only ones who win here, so many staff are on sick, stress, or extended leave.
Great place to work.
Great place to work. Really nice and helpful Management. Great benefits. Chance for future development. Work- life balance and flexible work hours.
Fast Paced, great place to work!
Pepper is a phenomenally fast-paced environment, decisions are made and executed quickly. The culture is very good and you're given a lot of autonomy.
Pros
City Centre Office
Productive and hard working
A typical day at work for me would involve:
1) Speaking to borrowers about their loans, specifically in understanding their personal circumstances and from that I would come to a mutually agreeable resolution on the debt.

2) Engaging with both solicitors and receivers in the progression of the cases, either through legal proceedings or asset sales

3) I am regularly part of group projects that are submitted to senior management for quarterly and annual reports

4) I speak with credit committee consistently in regard to making proposals on borrower debts and putting forward viable long term sustainable solutions.
Fast paced
Fast paced and flexible place to work. High expectations from all levels of staff.
I have been very happy here in the 16 years that I have worked here but feel it is time for a change
Pros
Flexible working conditions
Flexi time
Flexi- time is available and an excellent benefit allowing the time needed not to be taken from your holidays by working up hours in advanced. great benefit
Good place to work.
Good place to work but i was working with Pepper via IRC and i was on a set wage the with no opportunity of full employment, i enjoyed my time out there working on different projects.
Lack of structure, support functions
Ambitious company however support structures for effective functioning not present.

Working in a competitive marketplace, however needs long term funding and security.
Pros
Autonomy, Responsibility
Cons
Lack of security
Poor Culture
The culture within the company is poor and for longer term success needs to be changed / improved

The management level is poor and not fit for purpose
Pros
Good health and pension benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pepper Asset Servicing. Our community is ready to answer.
Pepper Asset Servicing Reviews by Location