PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Ireland35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,236 reviews

Tough to get permanent

Tough to get permanent contracts only at the start lucky if there is 10 perm jobs and about 80 going for them . It’s a very hard place to get into great money tho

Working for pepsico

I've had many jobs in my young career, this is by far the best company I have worked for. The money is brilliant, very comfortable living. I'm currently on a short term contract but hopeful it will be extended. The work is fast paced and isn't too hard, plenty of progression if you show initiative and interest. Love going to work on a daily basis. Hopeful for a permanent would mean to world to me.

Pros

Canteen, overtime, excellent wages, friendly staff, management.

Cons

Longer contracts, more permanent jobs for hard working individuals

Great place to work. Hard to get a full time position in operations.

Great work life balance great place to work. You are busy but the work isn't too taxing.probably one of the best places I've worked. Its a busy place but very enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Great money, overtime, job in general.

Cons

Next to impossible to get a full time position there.

great place to work

great place o work,hard to get full time job, loads of over time if you want to make some extra money, friendly staff and helpful management, great option if your not looking for permanent job

Great pay, but they work ya for 23months then get rid of ya.

In salts the manager is like a silent asasin, promise ya full time but shaft ya in the end. Pay was brilliant. Work was easy, enjoyed going to work on a daily basis . Benefits are very good.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Sneaky competitive cultures

Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.

Low pay and no room for progression

Pay is low compared to other industries in the area. The finance management are there for life, so you will never progress as you would elsewhere. Move on fast if you want a career or don't bother going there in the first place.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No progression and low pay

Fantastic...if you can make it pernament

Great place to work, people are nice, pay is fantastic, work/life balance is good, shift hours are good Very hard to be made permanent there fortunately seems to depend on who you know

Pros

Free lunch when working overtime, on site parking, free drinks in canteen, free product once a month

Cons

Hard to be made pernament

Great company

Good position in a great company. I greatly enjoyed the culture and the people were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed going into with everyday. Amazing

Great - productive and fun

Very engaging employees and employers great company to work for. Very nice facilities and flexible work patterns make for a good work life balance which was great

fun workplace

It was only work experience for secondary school, so i didn't get a real feel of it, but what i do know is that is a very enjoyable work environment. Everyone was busy doing their job.

Very good place to work. Good money and plenty of OT. People are really nice and always ready to help. But there is one "BUT".. Why there's not even one foreign person on a Perm basis? I don't belive there wasn't even one Lituahnian or Polish as good as Irish. I think that is a very big problem in this company. Everything else works well.

Pros

Work enviroment, people, work/life balance

Cons

Discrimination?

Great place to work. Great money. Difficult to get permanent. Two shifts work. No problem with holidays. Extra benefits like free pepsi or chips. Good food.

no work life balance

wages are poor so overtime is a must. No shift all year round and you loose your 20%. no health insurance. if your sick you loose your first 3 days pay

Easy going and productive

I work in data oriented team with excellent management. Training is a bit sketchy at times, however this is not due to anyone's incompetence, but merely high work load.

Pros

Good office culture

Cons

Training could be a bit better

Fantastic team to work with

This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.

Pros

People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours

Great Experience

Loved working here, everyone so friendly and helpful. Gained such a broad experience while working here and everyone was eager to help me out if needed.

a pleasure to work for this company

i never enjoyed going to work until i started working here. the work is enjoyable its not stressful the management are very nice and helpful, the hours are good not stressful at all

Strong growth & learning

Culture is strong for learning & growth. Many people are friendly and willing to help newer employees. Great benefits. Great salary. Focus swayed too much to cost savings instead of careers. Heavy workload and long hours.

Pros

Culture is strong for learning & growth.

Cons

Heavy workload and long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement