PepsiCo
PepsiCo Employee Review

22 May 2019
Very good place to work. Good money and plenty of OT. People are really nice and always ready to help. But there is one "BUT".. Why there's not even one foreign person on a Perm basis? I don't belive there wasn't even one Lituahnian or Polish as good as Irish. I think that is a very big problem in this company. Everything else works well.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Work enviroment, people, work/life balance
Cons
Discrimination?
21 March 2017
Same roleSame location
General & Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - Cork
Never a dull day in the finished goods warehouse. Always something to do. Which helps the day go faster. Great buzz & atmosphere from the other lads every day. Everybody always in a good mood. Learned alot from time working there. Priceless expeirence. The management were 2nd to none. Always there to help. Plenty of over time if needed. Always appreciated when done. Best place I ever worked.
Pros
Met brilliant people working there.
7 August 2020
Same location
Operator (Former Employee) - Cork
Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,
21 April 2020
Same location
Operative (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.