PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Review

great place to work

people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.

Same role

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.
Same role

I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).

Pros

Very good money and good bunch of lads

Cons

very difficult to get a permanent role.
Same location

Interesting projects

Interesting Project / good flexibility / good scope to specify new equipment and processes. Worked with all departments, QA, Eng, Operations, Maintenance.

Pros

Short commute.

Cons

Traffic in Little Island.