PepsiCo
PepsiCo Employee Review

21 June 2017
I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Very good money and good bunch of lads
Cons
very difficult to get a permanent role.
11 April 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Cork
Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.
21 February 2015
Same role
general operative (Former Employee) - little island
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
7 August 2020
Same location
Operator (Former Employee) - Cork
Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,
  1. Great place to work