PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Review

Hard Physical Work

I really enjoyed my time a Pepsico for the most part. I'm one of those people who flourish in a more manual job and throughly enjoyed the level of independence and activity each day brought. The management team did their best, but i felt, at times, was struggling to organize and communicate with their Merchandisers. I worked there for a year and was never issued a company phone to track my hours and keep up to date properly.If you enjoy working alone the job is great. There isn't much of a workplace culture, as most of the work was solo and in different locations throughout the city. it could be quite lonely.

Pros

Independence, consistent hours

Cons

without proper gear for a large part of my time there (company phone to scan into stores), Hard physical labour.

5.0Job security/advancement

Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.
  • PepsiCo