PepsiCo
PepsiCo Employee Review

Interesting projects

3 January 2017
Interesting Project / good flexibility / good scope to specify new equipment and processes. Worked with all departments, QA, Eng, Operations, Maintenance.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Short commute.
Cons
Traffic in Little Island.
21 February 2015
Same location
general operative (Former Employee) - little island
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
7 August 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Cork
Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,
21 April 2020
Operative (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.
  1. Interesting projects