PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Showing all 16,019 reviews

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Empresa com grandes possibilidades de crescimento.

Empresa q aprendi muito serviço bem dinâmico todos os dias aprendemos coisas novas.

Pros

Ônibus fretado

Stressful and too hard - Good pay

This was a pretty bad place to work as the company is understaffed but pushes so much product out the door, you and the machines can barley keep up sometimes. You are just a number here and the managers and team leaders don't treat you well. I and all the other operator I knew there were often told off on a number of occasions for no reason as the machines are terrible and fail so much but the team leader or managers blame you for this. Money is very good, some operators make over 100,000 but none of them like this place, they just stay for the money.

Pros

Good wage, Good floor staff

Cons

Managers are horrible, machines are bad, stressful and toxic workplace

No communication!

The communication in this place is lacking. The management will tell you one thing then someone else comes along and says something different. Being thrown under the bus is a common occurrence as well.

Boring and without satisfaction.

I was staying 7 months and I was very, very disappointed.In the last 10 years the company had more than 10 electrotechnician and with this I told everything.

Salarios muy castigados, y cálida de vida nula

Es una empresa muy dinámica, con procesos claros, pero con un salario no acorde.Los. Objetivos no van con la realidad

Pros

Todas las prestaciones

Cons

El salario no es muy bueno

great benefits, pay is to low

Pepsi an ok place to work for, benefits are good 401k and a retirement pension if you stay with them until you retired. The pay is kind of low for all the work you do. They don't pay hourly, they pay commission =+ Base Pay. The Driver team lead needs more training, he don't know how to deal with the pressure.

Benefits

Cons

pay

Not recommend

I wouldn’t recommend this job if you want balance with social life. You work on weekends and also the latest you can go into work is at 5 am. This job is stressful

Pros

Every week pay

Cons

Hours & start time

A lot of work

Poor management care and warehouse would force people to come involuntarily. We would work past normal hours and expect a lot to be done with not so many people

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

No social life

Run away as fast as you can

Your just another number hey could care less about anyone hot hot hot all day ery day. You do get a discount on pop. It’s a thug paradise out there. You better learn your gang signs real quick.

Pros

Money

Cons

Forced overtime everyday yes 7 days a week

Jobs at PepsiCo

See more jobs

Not a good place to be

Management is a joke. The schedule is bad no work life balance. The environment is brutal with heat index over 100 degrees. You will feel sick and suffer heat related conditions. Turnover and attendance is horrendous. You will be expected to work so many hours. The humidity and heat will make you crazy. Stay away from this place. It’s the worst place I ever worked!!!

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Too hot and humid. No work life balance. Bad coworkers and terrible management.

Long hours no social life

Merchandise all day till sometimes 8 and wake up at 5 am. Get big loads all by yourself. Really long hours . Cool people just some workers mess up and you have to clean the mess.

Cons

Not a good place to work at all !! Don’t do it!!

Horrible Company to work for !!! They will work you to the point of exhaustion and then get rid of you and replace you the next day!! Zero support from Management!! Horrible work Environment!!! Do not work for PepsiCo!!!

Hard work

It’s a very physically demanding job that’s for sure. If you can handle long hours of repetitive work then this job is for you. I recommend a good pair of shoes

Good job

Finance has a seat at the table, which is nice. But the work can be mundane at times depending on your role--but then again you can rotate roles every 18 months so that is great.Good solid job, not great, but good.

It’s just a paycheck

My overall experience was a combined 3-4 years of hope. Hope that I would work hard and be promoted within from a merchandiser position, however that was not the case. This company will chew you up and spit you out with no heads up. The work load is ridiculous, with some stores having 6-8 pallets and upwards of 10! There’s aren’t small pallets either. Sometimes almost 6’ tall filled with various products, and Pepsi acquires new products DAILY.. do you think you’d even get .25 raise? HA! And that’s just one of maybe 6 stops you have for the day. Sales members will order very heavy on days that their merchandiser will work, and when it comes to their work load they’ll only bring in about a pallet or two at their stores on their shift. There is absolutely no accountability for sales members doing the least amount of work, and making the most money. (Merchandiser is an hourly wage job, while sales reps have hourly as well as commission) Managers will request that you send them pictures of anything that stands out, but when it comes to reprimanding and correcting these issues with the sales team they never do. There’s no appreciation for employees. The turnover rate is ridiculous. The benefits package is pretty good, but good luck to you if you stay more than a year. Management will have you work 15 hour days everyday and when you physically burn yourself out they’ll toss you. It’s just a paycheck. Don't even get me started on HR. Overall I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. Such a shame a large corporation such as Pepsi could give a **** for its employees. I’d rather panhandle -

Pros

.75 drinks of any kind basically at the plant

Cons

Horrible managers, work you like a dog

Horrible work life balance. Managers are rude and work you like a dog. 6 days a week 12 hour shifts. It's hot and stuffy more than most places. Never get approved for pto days

Pros

Good money

Cons

Hours, managers, the list could go on for days

Fun

Good pay hard work! Lots of overtime hours no work life balance over all benefits and pay are good though so pepsi got me ill be here unless I find something better

Pros

Money

Muy buen ambiente laboral

Muy buena empresa para crecer en un ambiente con un grupo de trabajadores

Pros

Seguro medico

I enjoyed my time there

I loved my job at pepsi . I made a lot of money thrrr but I was forced to leave . I would go back if I could . It’s a good place to work and make money

Pros

Hours, pay

Cons

Annoying management

Don't trust what your manager says

You are just a number to them. You will only be employed when their is work to do. Otherwise, they will keep you on just for when the workload increases. When you are called in, the amount of work is absurd for one employee to handle. Was hired with hourly wage, then it was changed to a daily rate. Management was being secretive about daily pay, wouldn't give me a straight answer. Stay away from this company. Nothing but false hope and lies. Management has ruined what use to be a good company.

Cons

Low Pay, Too Much work
  • PepsiCo