PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Found 105 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,019 reviews

Very challenging, lots of learning and freedom to grow

It was a great experience. There’s lots of room to grow, managers are awesome. It is very fast paced and very competitive. You need to stand out but i loved the challenges that it brought day to day.

Pros

Growth, challenges, experience

Cons

Work and life balance, very competitive

working for Pepsi is great because I am able to work as a team or independently, well I have learnt to be kind friendly and courteous to our clients, some times I might have some difficulties when I make my delivery and to drive back in the city.

7 years of my career life wasted

Put in 7 years of my life giving my all evey day, working overtime creating new experiences giving my all. Just to be packaged out. I found out every few years they package out their service desk. So just kicked to the street after almost a decade with no real reason other then to save a bucks.

Pros

None free pop

Cons

Terrible management terrible work life balance no training no job security

Do NOT work here. People are let go constantly. They don’t care about anyone.

This place suck$. Do not work here. They fire constantly. Santa one of the bosses is the biggest bit&h I ever met. It’s union and they only get one break. Beware of this place

Pros

If you leave it’s ok

Cons

Do not enter place.

Pepsico is family

This is the best place I have worked. I left the job just because I completed a graduate degree in software engineering. I loved working there and would love to go back at some point in the future

Pros

culture

Cons

long drives within the GTA can be exhaustive

Literally the ONLY good thing is the money.

Toxic culture, with toxic management team. Frontline employees are worked until they break, and then questioned why they can't hit standards. Warehouse is not air conditioned and working in this environment temperatures reach over 45 degrees, not to mention the forklift and production fumes. Overall bad environment to work.

Fast Paced

Unionized environment fast paced work good payout if compared to other places. good chances to grow in pepsi co if you got a full time role learning on there eportal

Pros

Free Gatorade

Management really cares about workers

Management focus on making sure the workers are happy first then they focus on making customers happy. usually, the management are always available to help the employees when they need help such as support

Fast Paced

Very fast-paced and required to hot your pick targets. You learn how to manage your time successfully as you start out with not much responsibility but later on more responsibility is given to the new recruits.

Relaxed environment

PepsiCo has variety of old technology and systems to maintain. Limited growth opportunities as most of the decisions are drive from corporate HQ in US.

Decent place to work, but shifts are awkward times

Good place to work, nice people, decent management. Fairly high-tech. Shift times are awkward though. As a production manager you have to be there at about 5:30am, finish at 3:30pm. Sometimes you get 4 days a week though, which is nice. Overnights are lonely but some people really like them.

Pros

Free fountain drinks

Cons

PepsiCo is just the best

I wish I was still there working my way to sales, you know places because you travel a lot as a merchandiser. Its a family company, your superior shows there appreciation

Pros

Flexible hours

good work space

minimal job security decent hours and wages satisfactory downline communications opportunities to grow limited to confinements of existing work section

Extremely fast paced during rush and little to no tasks during down time.

I learned much about managing tasks during my time as you may spend a typical day with jobs to complete throughout the first 3 hours and then may be without work until another truck comes later on in the night. Not a bad problem to face, but organizing tasks and housekeeping duties can save a lot of time in which there isn't much to do.

fast pace work environment

a fast pace work environment that allows you to become a better problem solver on the go. The company gives you the opportunity to help develop your communication skills.

Different Perspectives

Lot of different people with different opinions. There are many people colliding heads. Really hard for them to make a solid decision. Workers are casual and just go through the daily routines as followed. Management has difficult time conveying messages from head office to workers and other departments. Lack of cohesiveness.

Good Company to Work for

My typical day at works was solving employee computer and networking issues, imaging and deploying new hardware, administrative tasks, etc. I supported 5 other locations in Ontario besides the plant. Managed full site network renovations, project management

Great pay

Been here awhile, not leaving anytime soon. Company has its share of problems but what company doesn’t, great ppl to work with , supervisors are great, hours are ok. All in all it’s a job with great pay/ benefits.

Un-organized & Slow-Pace

Un-organized and slow paced environment,poor management, lot of politics and no work-life balance for the employees.Bad work culture and no interest in employee future

Productive and Learned a lot

Value add to life with PepsiCo, Learned a lot of great value for life from co-workers and working environment. They support and we work as a whole team.

great place

Nice people friendly environment. there were new tasks all the time. My boss was very friendly. There benefits were good and so was the pension. ..
  • PepsiCo