PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Cork, County Cork

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,027 reviews

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.

Low pay and no room for progression

Pay is low compared to other industries in the area. The finance management are there for life, so you will never progress as you would elsewhere. Move on fast if you want a career or don't bother going there in the first place.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No progression and low pay

Fantastic...if you can make it pernament

Great place to work, people are nice, pay is fantastic, work/life balance is good, shift hours are good Very hard to be made permanent there fortunately seems to depend on who you know

Pros

Free lunch when working overtime, on site parking, free drinks in canteen, free product once a month

Cons

Hard to be made pernament

Great company

Good position in a great company. I greatly enjoyed the culture and the people were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed going into with everyday. Amazing

Great - productive and fun

Very engaging employees and employers great company to work for. Very nice facilities and flexible work patterns make for a good work life balance which was great

Very good place to work. Good money and plenty of OT. People are really nice and always ready to help. But there is one "BUT".. Why there's not even one foreign person on a Perm basis? I don't belive there wasn't even one Lituahnian or Polish as good as Irish. I think that is a very big problem in this company. Everything else works well.

Pros

Work enviroment, people, work/life balance

Cons

Discrimination?

Easy going and productive

I work in data oriented team with excellent management. Training is a bit sketchy at times, however this is not due to anyone's incompetence, but merely high work load.

Pros

Good office culture

Cons

Training could be a bit better

Fantastic team to work with

This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.

Pros

People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours

Jobs at PepsiCo

in Cork, County Cork
See more jobs

Great Experience

Loved working here, everyone so friendly and helpful. Gained such a broad experience while working here and everyone was eager to help me out if needed.

a pleasure to work for this company

i never enjoyed going to work until i started working here. the work is enjoyable its not stressful the management are very nice and helpful, the hours are good not stressful at all

I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).

Pros

Very good money and good bunch of lads

Cons

very difficult to get a permanent role.

Productive & friendly workplace.

Never a dull day in the finished goods warehouse. Always something to do. Which helps the day go faster. Great buzz & atmosphere from the other lads every day. Everybody always in a good mood. Learned alot from time working there. Priceless expeirence. The management were 2nd to none. Always there to help. Plenty of over time if needed. Always appreciated when done. Best place I ever worked.

Pros

Met brilliant people working there.

Good team work all round

Very good working environment. Day to day maintenance activities undertaken, trouble shooting controls both mechanical and electrical. Use of PLC, Allen Bradley and ABB robotics systems.Planned and unplanned maintenance schedules using Pemac software. Knowledge of Intouch and BMS controls.

Pros

Good holidays

Cons

Long working hours

Fun place to work

There is a good work ethic and this is a busy and productive place to work. each day is different and there is plenty of challenging projects for folks to undertake.

N/a

The workload and expectations in Pepsi are always high, but it is a pretty good work environment to be fair. The usual multinational experience.Management are old school for me.

A company with culture of excellence and one of the best to work for.

I was involved in a project with other five members in PepsiCo, we were received with open hands and were support throughout the project. It was an academics college project that was carried out for a period of six months and it was not a paid work as it was part of the experience needed in preparation for the business world.

Pros

Knowledge of the buisness world gained

Cons

n/a

Productive and great experience.

Working in the process rooms, if you have a good head on your shoulders and can accept responsibilities, it's a great opportunity to learn. Some days are so busy that the day is gone before you know it. The skills that are passed on are of great benefit. You are teamed up with a trained person and they pass on the knowledge. Management is great, friendly and very easy to approach and they also have the "no such thing as a stupid question" policy which should be in all working environments. Hardest part of the job is knowing that your enjoying your job that the time is passing quickly and that your contract is coming closer to an end as they mostly take only temps.

Pros

Great learning experence and management.

Cons

Temp positions only.

As per review below.

Extremely busy company with a great work atmosphere Good and enjoyable team spirit. Helpful,courteous management. Good advise and assistance if you felt unsure of anything.Willing to train you as long as you were willing to learn(which I was!) Overall a very good experience to work with this company.

Pros

Plenty of overtime available.

Cons

Difficult to get full time position.

Excellent

The best place I have worked for. Great money, Overtime and perks. Just apity that you can only do 1 term as a temp. Would have stayed there for good.
  • PepsiCo