PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Stone Mountain, GA

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,019 reviews

Decent benefits but the pay doesn’t equal the work

As a salesman you have to deal with alot watch them play with your commission don’t get bonuses management is just selfish doesn’t care about you just care about what you can do for them won’t back you in customer issues will instantly make you the problem the benefits are amazing especially if you have a family to take care of but that’s about it and mostly the company isn’t a bad one it’s just Stone Mountain is full of BS it’s no sense of a culture the turn over rate is high

Decent job overall

Be prepared to work your entire shift with no downtime. It gets crazy during busy season and you never really get a chance for time at home but the pay and hours are there.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

Rough on the body

Productive, Long hours

Management was....Ok? When I worked there. Fast paced environment, out in the field as a Sales Rep. I feel like they Need more positions/Titles like Coca Cola instead of placing 5 different duties on Sales pioneers.

Sucks

I would not recommend no one work for this place the money is good and that is it the manager talk about all the drivers behind their back and they over load the trucks

Pepsi Merchandiser

Being a Pepsi merchandiser is a ok job to do but you will be working long hours from 12 -14 hours depends on the day. The mileage pay does not add up to covering maintenance on your car. Eventually it will wear and tear your car. The worst part of the job is management. They will not give you the proper training on how to do your job or show you how to fill out your mileage/time sheet to get paid. Management will give you a route to go each week and will tell you to go to different location at the last minute when you at your schedule route. There's no type of communication with upper management. They expect you to know where you going and complete your task. They dont care about you getting paid on time because I did not get paid for almost 3 weeks because I was told my check was getting mail. My Direct deposit was giving on orientation and they tell me theres an error. I felt disrespected on all the hard work I done from coming on time and finishing my task so I can go home didnt mean nothing to them. I quit the company do to the lack of respect, being demand on my performance or else they will let me go and not getting paid on time.

Pros

Cons

short breaks

Really good place to work but could be better by have proper equipment and parts

Never have the parts and equipment needed to do the job because they never have money for our department, so we always have to do u safe practice to fix things. Sometimes I feel like it can be unsafe for the driver's but we have to do our best to get the truck on the road.

Pros

great place to work so you can finish your career

Cons

a lot of rigging to get some things done.

Employees don’t leave good jobs they leave management

Extremely poor management. Record EVERYTHING you do at this place. You can be an honest worker, bust your hide drenched in sweat and management will set you up and even blame you for their mistakes. The benefits and pay are attractive but the stress is not worth it at all.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Extremely Poor Management

Very physcial and exhausting position

Loader/Unloader is basically Case picking/Order Selector. They have a very high turn over rate for this position. The employer can't keep anyone long here. It's a very physical and exhausting position. Employees either quit or they point out. They're constantly bring in new hires/Temps throughout the year every year. Because remember, you're disposable to them. I thought I'd be loading and unloading trucks utilizing a forklift, as I've done at my previous job being a loader. You're on your feet for 8, 10, and sometime 12hrs / 5 or 6 days a week. You do get two days off, however, they may make if mandatory to come in on one of your off days. We have a lot of no shows/call out on varies shift, and as a result, the work load gets behind which cause us to work harder & longer hours. I've lost a tremendously amount of weight in the first couples of months of being here. Since working here I've experience body aches/pain throughout my body that I've never had before. And other employees are experiencing the same thing. I take ibuprofen an hour before my shift, and another during my lunch break just to make it through my shift. I'm thankful to have a job, but I'm currently looking for something else that's not so hard on my body. And yeah, it's very ghetto here and it's not that diverse in this position. They work you like a slave. The warehouse is very overcrowd and unorganized and they expect you to make your numbers with so much going on on the floor. If you think this is the job for you then apply, if not then don't, lol.. You may regret it.

Pros

Pay & Benefits

Cons

Very physical, demanding, & poor leadership

Horrible Senior Leadership - Zero work life balance

Pepsi used to be a great place until they brought in the new Location Leader from Florida. He destroyed the facility. Management became horrible and unorganized. The unity we had was destroyed. All the good managers either left or was put in different roles to clear the way for the new Location Leader. They began to recruit supervisors who were drivers and not qualified to be leaders. The sales teams got behind in orders because of his poor execution. Routes sitting in the yard, drivers quitting, drivers running out of hours mid day, routes half done, trucks breaking down often multiple times a day, mechanics literally fixing issues with tape, bungee cords, and zip ties. The mechanics were horrible. The excuse that was created for them was "they are understaffed and underpaid, we cant hold them accountable, because they can go somewhere else and make double the money." The correct equipment not put on the trucks so the driver can do their job. Pallet jack dead on the truck because the warehouse wouldn't charge them, dollys stolen on a regular basis, broken Geo sleds. We regularly had people coming from other locations helping deliver the routes sitting in the yard and comment on the bad reputation we had. There was no support from the location leader. He truly divided the company. Every man for himself. He was not trusted and viewed as a back stabbing opportunist. As a member of management there was no work life balance. Life was good before he got there, the wheels fell off the whole operation.

Pros

Large Corporation

Cons

Current Leadership

Decent pay but ridiculous hours

Good competitive wages but you are only given a start time for work and you are required to stay until the job is finished whether it takes 6 hours or 16 hours and you get written up if you leave early (even after you already worked 12+ hours)

Everyone work as a team

I’ll rate this company as being the best I’ve worked for. Not only your work ethics matter but so does your safety and well being. I love how the supervisors would make themselves available if the team is short staff

Great company pay. Hard wrk as loader

Great overall company. Management has their favorites. Hard to get transferred and moving up is pretty difficult. High turnover rate But other than that use PepsiCo as a stepping stone for career advancement

Great Management team

The best experience I learned with this company is they give you great opportunity to cross train with out hesitation. The people that trains you are excited to have you on board and will make sure you have the proper training as needed.

Good company.

Good job and great company. I enjoyed coming to work. Competative pay and benefits package. Would recommend this job to anyone wanting a rewarding carrer in driving.

I would recommend Pepsi if you needed something temporary.

Dysfunctional management. The most enjoyable part about Pepsi was getting off work. They have no leadership in roles that would have you excel, if the leadership was better. Everyone for themselves at PepsiCo. Stone Mountain location

Productive and fun place to work

Great company to work for. It has its ups and downs The benefits are great and the pay is also competitive. The only downside would be upper management.

Productive Workplace

The company fast pace but fun. The job requires a lot of hard work and dedication. I've learned time management and how to multitask. The hardest part of my job at the end of my shift. The most enjoyable part was meeting and exceeding my goals

Decent Company

Decent company to work for. You will stay busy. Tasks include preparing vehicle in the morning. Delivery of product. Stocking shelves at certain locations.

Good place but no life outside of work

It was a great place to work. Hard work but pays well. Only thing was you would be too tired after work to do anything. Also on your days off youd be resting more than anything.

Pays well

Pays well to much over time can be very stressful at times but there are cool perks and you get a lot of freedom they drug test at plant UA and you have to have your own car.

Very high paced and productive.

Driving walk behind lifts to pick orders for shipping. Also doing double checks to make sure orders are correct. Then properly placing orders for loading on to trucks.
  • PepsiCo