PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Found 157 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,194 reviews

Poor life balance

Company gets more demanding year after year. More stress and there’s no work/life balance. No matter how well I perform it’s never enough. Pay does not reflect the amount of work we put in and most of my coworkers agree.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful, compensation

Stress Diversity

Overall, good company values. They stress work life balance but it's extremely hard to achieve.The job, like many others is only as good as your Manager. Good Manager, good experience. Bad Manager, Bad experience. 75% of my tenure there was great, fantastic.

Pros

Company Car, Work from Home

Do not work there

Pepsi out of Waco is a bad place to work for. They burn people out and then just getting rid of people playing foul ! The Managers are an absolute failure !

Pros

Non

Great company

Great team working environment, company actually cares about its employees, good pay, extremely demanding, most Mental and physically challenging job ive had so far

Pros

Pay, benefits, perks

Cons

Long long days, unbalanced work home ratio

No issues

Good career field to work during hot or cold economic conditions. Like most careers, you get out of it what you put into it...hard-work, persistence, perseverance are all necessary to achieve.

Not the best

Work/life balance was non existent, and company pay structure was incorrect for three years before being caught by the vp of the company. Overall I rated this company low because it’s no stability in the position.

great job

plenty of work, longdays. great benefits. room to grow. flexible shift, you get paid every week. great career job. hard work so get plenty of rest. management is great

Excelllent work place with great people

I enjoyed my lot. its not work place, its school of learning with full of joy. in more 10 years I got lot of chances to grow and learn. for new graduates its a good place to start career

Ability to manage you daily accounts and work in the field.

Pepsi Co, is a company that has been in existence for decades. Heavily involved in the community and has produced some great produces. Pepsi Co, is one of the leading beverage companies in the country that continues to offer employment opportunities and diversity to all people.Fair wages, diverse culture and safe workplace environment has made Pepsi Co, a good place to work.

Favoritism

I worked here for four and a half years, the original management staff left and were replaced by a management staff who could not manage. I left, and my manager who helped me on the weekends left as well. No discipline or work life culture, my manager who I reported to was irresponsible and not trustworthy at all.

high paced job working very long days/weekends

Great company to work for but depending on the route, the hours can be extremely high. Great benefits. If you love working with the public and interacting with people, this is a great job.

Overworked, horrible management and communication

Very demanding, 13 hour days, base and commission pay, overtime pay is not worth it, I would work 15 hours overtime and only get paid an extra $200. Managers have no respect. You will not have time for a personal life. 4am mandatory weekly meetings for nonsense.

good opportunity but not customer centric

good opportunity to move upwards but not a customer focused company. You can easily move up the company if you are focused and willing to relocate. Not a very collaborative role

N/a

My time at Pepsi Co was good. I learned a lot and was always excited to learn new areas of the position. I wished moving departments was an easier process.

Productive and fun work environment

PepsiCo was a great opportunity to further understand sales in the industry. I had a very divers territory which i feel helped a a great deal in my sales career.

Fun and exciting place to work

I worked the the promotional marketing teams in the development and execution of campaign programs for the fountain beverage division prospects and customers. It was a great opportunity to expand beyond a typical CPG client environment...as pushing innovation was a key driver fueling the excitement and creativity of day to day operations.

Great meeting objectives

Great company to work and development of a career My job was to work and development of customer

Challenging Company to work for, some great people

Well positioned company to grow with. Great training and very fast paced company. Upper management more concerned with diversity than accomplishments.

Pros

Great people to work with, fast paced

Cons

Overly concerned about diversity over accomplishments, depending on manager, very limited help

very competative work place

a typical day starts early in the morning, working at a face pace working the product, making sure each account is happy, inform then of upcoming deals, and writing up the orders. Days can range from 7 hours to 12 hours.

Horrible place to work!!!

Choose to work here if you dont enjoy spending time with family, dont have goals outside of Pepsi, or unless you enjoy working 6-7 days a week without appreciation, its expected while the bosses either "work from home" or offer you help that never shows up

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Everything else about this conpany

Good paying job

good paying job that needs to work on making the company more fun. Pepsi co needs to work on beating out the competition with competitive prices. The business plan needs to be reworked and the employees need to be treated and helped more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K