PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,019 reviews

Productive and collaborative

My manager was helpful and willing to assist at all times. Staff member relationships were good and sound. An overall willingness from both peers and management to assist accordingly, whenever need be. The free soda on offer. A sound working environment overall.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Cons

influx of workflow during month end

Great place excellent flex hours

My manager was great she communicated with us so good. The team was great and I process and trained my pears in Oracle. Being a team player works great too.

Fun place to work

Stayed very busy making the days go by faster. We received free Pepsi products. The company was good to there employees. The hardest part would be that there was very little opportunity for advancement.

Supervisor is bias

I was a temp to perm employee sent to PepsiCo through an agency. The Accounting Manager is awesome, however, the supervisor was unprofessionally bias.

Cons

Management is bias

Not a fan of Pepsico

Would not recommend PepsiCo. It was strictly head-down invoice processing. No interaction between co-workers, no talking. It was demeaning and stressful. They did not want people, they wanted robots.

Quiet atmosphere - everyone stressed - lack of enthusiasm

New management is stressing everyone. Due to company change within the last year and 1/2, everyone is on ends whether or not their job is safe or not.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Poor chance of advancement, lack of team effort.

Productive and a learning process. Verify and validate quantities for payment to customers. Learned the art of working in a group, hard work and dedication.

Na

Working for this company as an contractor was quite different than any other company I've work for in the past as a contractor. My experience was they don't treat their contractors with respect in the AP department.

Accounts Payable Specialist

o Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, coding and approval prior to payment o Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. o Assist in month end closing o Assist with other projects as needed

Great company to work for.

I worked here for many years and learned all my accounting experience in this company. Many opportunities to grow in this company. Beautiful working environment.

Pros

opportunities for growth, beautiful working place.

Cons

company moved accounting department to New York

Great company to work for

Enjoy everything about Pepsi. Always something going on to represent the Pepsi produces.

Fun and Interesting

I loved working at this place. The people that work here are amazing and full of life. I would totally come back here for work

Pros

People

Lots of Opportunity

Large corporation with plenty of opportunities for advancement. Major drawback is constant update of systems and testing.

Casual and professional

This is a perfect company to start your company. this was my first job and gave me professional tools i needed to start my career.

Fast paced work enviroment at times

Review PO's with invoices,process all invoices, do bi-weekly check runs, sort mail, filing, reconcile sports teams accounts, answer phones when needed. There was a small management team and not much room for advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving discounted/free tickets to events.

Large company but good to work for

Was involved with several areas for the work place so there was never a dull moment always something to do and something new to learn. I cross trained between cashing and accounts receivables and also on the trucks with the drivers. Management was concern about employees and took an interest in them. There were many different characters and one got used to dealing with that. The hardest part of the job was deducting a salesman salary when he was not taking home much. I enjoyed working for the company because at year end there was always bonus and you were made to feel appreciated.

Pros

Overtime was good

N/a

Repeatdly cycle countingfrom 4am-2:30pmLoved it only had to leave bc I had a child and didnt compensate with hours at that time

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a