PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Administrator

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,182 reviews

completely depends on management as it changes constantly

Direct management makes a huge difference so it depends on who is in charge. The company itself does offer good benefits and pension however salaries are capped and no room for advancement in some areas.

Snacks

excellent, its all about the people, growing their careers and enabling them. Cross functional, involved and part of the decision. Pepsico listens to its employees

A fun group of people

I liked it so much I came back. It is a really fun place to be. There are lots of great minds working together. It is a diverse culture, and everyone is very kind to one another.

I have not worked for Pepsi Co in many years since I started with Employbridge (20 years) I don't know the companys current mission or benefits. I

I was a vested employee for PepsiCo. Since I have not worked for Pepsi in 20+ years I'm not sure what their benefits and best practices are at this time of my life but I do know they were a great corporation to work for and was a "Right Side Up" company at the time of my employment. Again, I enjoyed and benefited for my time with Pepsi.

Great place to start

Like all company this employer has its ups and downs, however if you can overcome them you will have a positive experience. Just remember to consistently push your career goals.

okay if your face fits

As above - okay if your face fits. I learned here that you have to be of the right social class, right colour and right background to fit in. working day consisted of sucking up to the right people so you could progress in your career. I really don't see why any of this is relevant and I just want to apply to jobs. What else do you want me to say? PepsiCo is a self serving company, which dumps people when they are too old, or if suffering from poor mental health. I saw that a lot whilst I was there and I have no desire to recap it all.

Friendly Environment

The environment in Dammam Plant is extremely friendly and feels like home. Work autonomy is high, as long as deadlines are met. Some people are annoying to work with, but at least the Plant Manager is an amazing person and makes sure things run fairly.

Pros

Lunch canteen is great, charges SR100 monthly only

Cons

Things run fast

al-azizia riyadh

i learnt alot of new things warehouse job as well as sale dept. there was very safe and sound place according to govt rule labour law for employees.

Fun environment

Management isn't the best at all. I've learned a lot about dealing with customers and providing the best service for the company.

Productive and professional

A day spent in office administration at Pepsi Beverages Co. was always fast paced and filled with multitasking and prioritizing varies workload requirements throughout the day. Though all of this is the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part is at the end of the day, as I appreciated what was accomplished as a team filled with respect, knowledge and diversity, I could feel satisfied and smile at my coworkers! Management is dedicated to flawlessly executing customer sales and satisfaction and providing the tools for the employees to commit to this also. I learned the value of professionalism in my area of administration and that of my coworkers and management. I was given the opportunity to perfect my skills, learn new skills and receive job promotions in the company.

Pros

This company is customer, community and employee oriented.

Cons

Training execution stands to be improved.

Jobs at PepsiCo

Administrator positions
See more jobs

SAP Basis Admin

Total 8 years of SAP consulting experience in SAP BASIS Administration & SAP Netweaver involved in the Implementation and Support projects.

productive workplace

pros: free lunches cons: no work structure great place to work people are friendly

fast pace inviroment

you hit the ground running when you work for this company. Most positions are specialized, but you have to be a "jack of all trades" to be successful.

Pros

great folks will be your coworkers

Cons

management

not enough work to do.

A typical day at work would be great if I had some work to do. I did learn sap. Co workers were nice with positive attitudes. Nothing wasn't hard about my job because I didn't learn anything. The most enjoyable thing was eating free lunches.

Pros

free lunch and beverages

Cons

unprofessional team as trainers.

Great place to work with great people

I was an executive administrative assistant. Duties changed throughout the day depending on who needed me in other departments.

Pros

Fast paced, fun people to work with

Cons

the pay was low

A workplace that helped you grow personally and professionally

Pepsi provides a great work environment. Yearly meetings which were beneficial and fun. Company cares about giving back to the community.

Learning

Its work with fun. Building trust with responsibility. Reasearch and Development. innovation and creativity.

Pros

free meal/ transport/ fun activities/ bonus

Cons

out work life balance/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K