PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.
I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).
Pros
Very good money and good bunch of lads
Cons
very difficult to get a permanent role.
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
  1. Associate General Counsel