PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel in Little Island, County CorkReview this company
Associate General Counsel1 review
Little Island, County Cork1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15,907 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
See more PepsiCo reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15,907 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about PepsiCo
- What is the paid holiday policy like at PepsiCo? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is the PepsiCo employee discount?One person answered
- Is there any chance to get a perm contract if I am a foreigner?One person answered
- What is L6/L7 pay scale range?One person answered
- What are the hours and days of a forklift operator in cork
- What are the hours/shifts of a production operator at Pepsi in Cork