PepsiCo logo

Found 563 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,019 reviews

Great Place

Great Place to work. Would Recommend.. Overall great place

Nepotism actoss the board at Pepsico in Windsor, CT

If you aren't friends or family of management you will be treated poorly. The union takes your monthly dues but is not involved otherwise. The turnover rate of employees goes to show the poor work environment and por management team.

Decent benefits but the pay doesn’t equal the work

As a salesman you have to deal with alot watch them play with your commission don’t get bonuses management is just selfish doesn’t care about you just care about what you can do for them won’t back you in customer issues will instantly make you the problem the benefits are amazing especially if you have a family to take care of but that’s about it and mostly the company isn’t a bad one it’s just Stone Mountain is full of BS it’s no sense of a culture the turn over rate is high

Okay company

This company treats people as just a number. They expect the world out of their employees with giving nothing in return. Management will stab you in the back and only help or give support when it is for their benefit. Very minimal opportunity for growth when HR is involved in hiring process. They only care for select individuals. Lots of people in upper management come from no background in what the jobs in the field actually consists of.

Pros

Decent pay and benefits

Cons

No room for advancement

Great

Fast paced environment especially driving salesYou will get what you worked for no doubt about it!!!!!

Like All jobs

Great place to work. No advancement opportunities. Pre selected employees for promotions. Always having to learn on the fly can be challenging of this job.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No advancement

Worst management ever...

let me start by saying this place used to be a great working environment. Management turnaround however makes it intolerable. people get thrust into positions without proper training. not a fan of the learn as you go mentality.

Pros

people

Cons

lack of training

Very well

Great company to wark in and warking with co workers best experience and management same skill also developed and we injoy the wark Managers and co-workers are working toward a common goal, and the work culture cultivated

Lousy Company

Overworked and underpaid. Lousy management. Unrealistic expectations. Everything wrong about a company. They have no sense in what is going on within the company. Always out of product and always give out false information. They show no respect and will always bring you down. You will get blamed for everything, and you will get written up for everything. No Work life balance. No call ins. No Fun. They will work you to your death.

benefits

Cons

No work/life balance, Underpaid, Terrible Management, Long hours

Worse company I worked for

Constant issues with ppl making u look bad highly toxic environment.Watching your back due to ppl trying to get u fired.Managers don’t back you up when issues comes up.

Pros

Ok pay and get off in decent time

Jobs at PepsiCo

Sales Representative positions
See more jobs

Great coworkers

I really enjoy working with my coworkers. The job isn’t easy; especially whenever you have to merchandise all of the product that was sold into any account.

Pros

Great coworkers.

Cons

Work life balance. No holidays off.

Great company, but terrible management

PepsiCo has great benefits and the pay is awesome. However management puts far too much stress on their sales team, and are unwilling to get out in the field to give assistance.

Pros

Benefits, pay, ability to get overtime

Cons

Management, unrealistic expectations, unorganized

Productive, Long hours

Management was....Ok? When I worked there. Fast paced environment, out in the field as a Sales Rep. I feel like they Need more positions/Titles like Coca Cola instead of placing 5 different duties on Sales pioneers.

Productive & fun work place

Start working after finish my study, no working experience. All staff & management are smart work. Everyone help each others to settle if any problem.

Pros

Free sampling during festive

Hard work,

Be ready to work your tail off if you are going to be a Merchandier or Large format sales rep. I am in fairly decent shape and this job has taken a toll on my body (back and knees). Not for those who do not like physical work. They call us ‘profession sales people’ but really we are just grunts lugging pallets around grocery stores all day. We get bare minimum acknowledgment of the fact that are bodies are breaking down.

Pros

Left alone for the most part

Cons

Dealing with unhappy store personnel, a lot of back breaking work, feel very tired from work everyday.

Productive and fun

Loved working there, pay was great It took time to get used to the route but picked up the pace in like 2 weeks. Overall loved it would work there again if the job opportunity is given

Pros

Great pay, independent, weekly pay, weekends off

Great company

As long as you come to work and do your job really well it’s easy to move up. Excellent work really pays off here and that’s what I love. Excellent work is expected they are ok with mistakes as long as you learn from them. Management in some departments are hard to deal with but as long as you learn how to deal with those ones you’ll be alright. Have to be whiling to learn new things every day bc the only thing Constant is change.

bad management and lack of caring

If you would like to get used and abused this is your company. You fully never recover from all the product you work daily. Bad back and knees coming you way. You get little to no help from merchandisers and working 12-14 hour days is normal. You get two days off which you come back to a complete neglected mess. Nobody is held accountable besides sales reps and they get everything you can imagine pushed on them. Every year the company goes through a period of turn over and they hire anyone with a pulse. Getting promoted is virtually impossible. They don't promote on hard work or execution its who you know. They don't give feedback whatsoever after not getting the promotion. They give college campus hires better chances at moving up than people working hard for years. if you like feeling exhausted and unappreciated this could be your carrer for as long as you can take it. I would seriously rethink working for pepsi.

Pros

decent pay

Cons

the job

Pay is the highlight of this job.

Compared to most other merchandising jobs the pay is a lot better. But I don't think its a place you can really see much advancement past large store sales rep, atleast I didn't see anyone do so in my time there. Also due to the structure of routes the work/ life balance was to uneven for me.

Pros

Pay/ benefits

Cons

Work/life balance

productive fun challenging

its a good company and job that can very challenging at times but the support is there the pay can be better but it is what it is its a top company in the us

Pays great

Like the title says, the pay was great. Personal experience with my management before I left, I got as much support as you get from a one legged stool.

Pros

Pays great

• PepsiCo