PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Warehouse Associate

Found 100 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,194 reviews

Great environment

Great place to work, very physical job. Good chance for advancement. Company give lots of moral boosters such as lunch days and activities. Professional work environment

Pros

Great morale

Decent place to work

No set schedule. Come in at 3:30pm, sometimes done at midnight, sometimes done at 9:00am the next morning. Pay was good because you were working 60-70 hours a week. Benefits were outstanding and the best part about being there....

poor stucture

weird place.. they said i was over qualified by finishing job early and that cut over ones time...so they didnt need me anymore do to me being allegly overqualify since i worked to fast and made others look bad..weird weird weird.. most just sat around and milked the hours.. disappointing

Pros

dollars

Cons

job performance need to slow down.. lol.. crzy

A really decent place to work

The only thing I can say bad about this company was the work life balance was very poor. You are compensated very well for the work that you perform!

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

Bad work life balance

Simple job not always easy.

Hard work is easy when you work hard. Simple. The warehouse position is not idea for everyone. If you can keep up in a fast paced work environment this is the job you.

Good money

Works repetitiveOrderpicking gets old quick and it’s rate based. You have no time for anything including bathroom breaks if you want to make rate. You were a headset that just keeps going and going with order selections and in order to keep up you must drive you pallet jack fast

Pros

Paid every week

Cons

Very uplifting environment I enjoyed being an employee and would love to go back

I enjoyed being at this company just being part of a product from PepsiCo was a nice experience I was treated well and can collect a lot of overtime with PepsiCo and the hourly rate is wonderful if you enjoy where you work your likely to stay and be good thanks for having me.

Pros

Good breaks great pay easy work

Cons

Working through temp agency

Pay is the only good thing

Nothing good to say other than the people who work there became family because we did 12hr shifts 6-7 days a week. Long hours no time for family unless u made fine.

Long hours good pay

Management caters to certain people, the union is useless and don't want to fight for you. Benefits are good and made over 45000 this year. There is room for growth

These people are full of drama. Their is no such thing as keeping to your self, when you do this people still bring you into their drama. No matter how respectful or quite you are, someone will ruin your chances of work here, even if it means ruining their chances. It’s like working with children in high school but everyone is an adult. Worse experience ever. But pays great money and the work is like working out all day. Good job for that PepsiCo. But please stop hiring men with child like mind’s and our thoughts. And who obviously have no responsibilities or don’t care much for their responsibilities.

Pros

Money and labor

Cons

Drama

Terrible place to work

Once you start you have to work a non stop schedule, they don’t care if you need a day off it’s taking from you. You never get you’re days off and during times they split them. Union will not help they do not care as long as they get their percentage out of you’re check. It’s a joke to work here you work hard labor just for you’re check to look like nothing. Company 401k doesn’t match anything. Company can make u work 15. Hours

Pros

Hour lunch break

Cons

Weekly check

Great Company,Horrible location.

PepsiCo is a great company to work for just not the Austin,Tx location. This location is unorganized, unprofessional and poorly managed. Don’t do it!!

Pros

Weekly pay.

Cons

Everything else

Pay is good

While there were guys that were cool, some in management didn't seem to care about how I felt working there. I worked during the 2016 election and experienced discrimination and racism by some of the drivers. I was the only Hispanic working there. The Union rep didn't help me out either. Was more on the companies side than mine. In it for himself.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long hours sometimes. Not good to work if you are Hispanic.

Workplace culture

Everyone is very friendly and willing to help and make your comfortable. Typically long hours especially during spring/summer. Heavy and repetitive lifting every day until every truck is loaded.

A joke of a place to work

Management is a joke, pay isn’t worth the work, treated unfairly, lied to, managers have favorite employees and they get treated better, no work is ever good enough, manager is most likely a fat lard that sets in a office and doesn’t know what he is doing and got his job by staying under the desk of the management, Union doesn’t matter because Pepsi won’t let the union help.

Great company great bennifits

I had and amazing experience working as a seasonal worker in the general clean up department great people great work place fun friendly place great job

Work is work

Show up everyday,but your performance numbers and your good. Respect seniority. Order pulling is a breeze. Strict cell phone policy. Respect other coworkers.

Good place to work for a college student

Hours were very fitting for my school schedule. Start time was 2 PM and end time around 8 PM. Max hours available for a week is 28 hours because this is what the union decided.

Poor management

Very poor management. The time that i was there was difucult for me.the people that has been there a while.like ten years or more are very concern about the new employees and that is why new employee dont last there!

Best job I ever had

Everything about PepsiCo was outstanding. Great benefits, great team to work with, great management. Heck the president of the beach personally sat down with me to show how to use their 401k and other benefits to the fullest. Never have I worked for a company with such devotion to its customer and employees. Truly felt like a family. I wish I didn’t have to move or I would have work at PepsiCo for the rest of my life.

Sometimes great, sometimes long hours (10-15 hr. Shifts)

The hours are good if you seek full time employment. If you are a student or are looking for part time, not so much. Also the summer tends to be a little overwhelming if you have other jobs or activities planned out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K