PepsiCo logo

PepsiCo Culture reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,874 reviews

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.

Great company

Good position in a great company. I greatly enjoyed the culture and the people were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed going into with everyday. Amazing

Easy going and productive

I work in data oriented team with excellent management. Training is a bit sketchy at times, however this is not due to anyone's incompetence, but merely high work load.

Pros

Good office culture

Cons

Training could be a bit better

Fantastic team to work with

This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.

Pros

People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours

Great Experience

Loved working here, everyone so friendly and helpful. Gained such a broad experience while working here and everyone was eager to help me out if needed.

Strong growth & learning

Culture is strong for learning & growth. Many people are friendly and willing to help newer employees. Great benefits. Great salary. Focus swayed too much to cost savings instead of careers. Heavy workload and long hours.

Pros

Culture is strong for learning & growth.

Cons

Heavy workload and long hours.

great company to work for

great company to work for. Very easygoing but professional environment. Culture is very much to make the workers themselves happy . The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with different people on a daily basis

great place to work

people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.

Excellent Workplace

PepsiCo was a fantastic place to work. It is an excellent work environment and colleagues were extremely pleasant and helpful.

Jobs at PepsiCo