PepsiCo logo

Clear
Work-life balance
Job security & advancement

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,874 reviews

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Low pay and no room for progression

Pay is low compared to other industries in the area. The finance management are there for life, so you will never progress as you would elsewhere. Move on fast if you want a career or don't bother going there in the first place.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No progression and low pay

Great company

Good position in a great company. I greatly enjoyed the culture and the people were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed going into with everyday. Amazing

Great - productive and fun

Very engaging employees and employers great company to work for. Very nice facilities and flexible work patterns make for a good work life balance which was great

Fantastic team to work with

This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.

Pros

People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours

Great Experience

Loved working here, everyone so friendly and helpful. Gained such a broad experience while working here and everyone was eager to help me out if needed.

Strong growth & learning

Culture is strong for learning & growth. Many people are friendly and willing to help newer employees. Great benefits. Great salary. Focus swayed too much to cost savings instead of careers. Heavy workload and long hours.

Pros

Culture is strong for learning & growth.

Cons

Heavy workload and long hours.

I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).

Pros

Very good money and good bunch of lads

Cons

very difficult to get a permanent role.

Fun place to work

There is a good work ethic and this is a busy and productive place to work. each day is different and there is plenty of challenging projects for folks to undertake.

A company with culture of excellence and one of the best to work for.

I was involved in a project with other five members in PepsiCo, we were received with open hands and were support throughout the project. It was an academics college project that was carried out for a period of six months and it was not a paid work as it was part of the experience needed in preparation for the business world.

Pros

Knowledge of the buisness world gained

Cons

n/a

Jobs at PepsiCo

See more jobs

Productive and great experience.

Working in the process rooms, if you have a good head on your shoulders and can accept responsibilities, it's a great opportunity to learn. Some days are so busy that the day is gone before you know it. The skills that are passed on are of great benefit. You are teamed up with a trained person and they pass on the knowledge. Management is great, friendly and very easy to approach and they also have the "no such thing as a stupid question" policy which should be in all working environments. Hardest part of the job is knowing that your enjoying your job that the time is passing quickly and that your contract is coming closer to an end as they mostly take only temps.

Pros

Great learning experence and management.

Cons

Temp positions only.

As per review below.

Extremely busy company with a great work atmosphere Good and enjoyable team spirit. Helpful,courteous management. Good advise and assistance if you felt unsure of anything.Willing to train you as long as you were willing to learn(which I was!) Overall a very good experience to work with this company.

Pros

Plenty of overtime available.

Cons

Difficult to get full time position.