PepsiCo logo

PepsiCo Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,907 reviews

Overall very good to work for

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.

Great pay, Hard to become full time, strong union grasp over management senior management faceless Mid management great, Work atmosphere good long time employees not open to change,

Best job I ever had

Great job, great atmosphere, engaging and encouraging management. You can gain a great deal of experience if you are willing to show initiative and show you want to learn. Very unlikely that you'll be made permanent.

Low pay and no room for progression

Pay is low compared to other industries in the area. The finance management are there for life, so you will never progress as you would elsewhere. Move on fast if you want a career or don't bother going there in the first place.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No progression and low pay

Easy going and productive

I work in data oriented team with excellent management. Training is a bit sketchy at times, however this is not due to anyone's incompetence, but merely high work load.

Pros

Good office culture

Cons

Training could be a bit better

Fantastic team to work with

This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.

Pros

People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours

Cons

a pleasure to work for this company

i never enjoyed going to work until i started working here. the work is enjoyable its not stressful the management are very nice and helpful, the hours are good not stressful at all

Productive & friendly workplace.

Never a dull day in the finished goods warehouse. Always something to do. Which helps the day go faster. Great buzz & atmosphere from the other lads every day. Everybody always in a good mood. Learned alot from time working there. Priceless expeirence. The management were 2nd to none. Always there to help. Plenty of over time if needed. Always appreciated when done. Best place I ever worked.

Pros

Met brilliant people working there.

N/a

The workload and expectations in Pepsi are always high, but it is a pretty good work environment to be fair. The usual multinational experience.Management are old school for me.

Productive and great experience.

Working in the process rooms, if you have a good head on your shoulders and can accept responsibilities, it's a great opportunity to learn. Some days are so busy that the day is gone before you know it. The skills that are passed on are of great benefit. You are teamed up with a trained person and they pass on the knowledge. Management is great, friendly and very easy to approach and they also have the "no such thing as a stupid question" policy which should be in all working environments. Hardest part of the job is knowing that your enjoying your job that the time is passing quickly and that your contract is coming closer to an end as they mostly take only temps.

Pros

Great learning experence and management.

Cons

Temp positions only.

Jobs at PepsiCo

See more jobs

As per review below.

Extremely busy company with a great work atmosphere Good and enjoyable team spirit. Helpful,courteous management. Good advise and assistance if you felt unsure of anything.Willing to train you as long as you were willing to learn(which I was!) Overall a very good experience to work with this company.

Pros

Plenty of overtime available.

Cons

Difficult to get full time position.

great place to work

people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.