PepsiCo

PepsiCo Pay & benefits reviews

wages are poor so overtime is a must. No shift all year round and you loose your 20%. no health insurance. if your sick you loose your first 3 days pay
Great place to work, people are nice, pay is fantastic, work/life balance is good, shift hours are good Very hard to be made permanent there fortunately seems to depend on who you know
Pros
Free lunch when working overtime, on site parking, free drinks in canteen, free product once a month
Cons
Hard to be made pernament
Great place to work. Great money. Difficult to get permanent. Two shifts work. No problem with holidays. Extra benefits like free pepsi or chips. Good food.
This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.
Pros
People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours
Cons
Culture is strong for learning & growth. Many people are friendly and willing to help newer employees. Great benefits. Great salary. Focus swayed too much to cost savings instead of careers. Heavy workload and long hours.
Pros
Culture is strong for learning & growth.
Cons
Heavy workload and long hours.
The best place I have worked for. Great money, Overtime and perks. Just apity that you can only do 1 term as a temp. Would have stayed there for good.