PepsiCo

PepsiCo Work-life balance reviews

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.
Pay is low compared to other industries in the area. The finance management are there for life, so you will never progress as you would elsewhere. Move on fast if you want a career or don't bother going there in the first place.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No progression and low pay
Great place to work, people are nice, pay is fantastic, work/life balance is good, shift hours are good Very hard to be made permanent there fortunately seems to depend on who you know
Pros
Free lunch when working overtime, on site parking, free drinks in canteen, free product once a month
Cons
Hard to be made pernament
Very engaging employees and employers great company to work for. Very nice facilities and flexible work patterns make for a good work life balance which was great
Very good place to work. Good money and plenty of OT. People are really nice and always ready to help. But there is one "BUT".. Why there's not even one foreign person on a Perm basis? I don't belive there wasn't even one Lituahnian or Polish as good as Irish. I think that is a very big problem in this company. Everything else works well.
Pros
Work enviroment, people, work/life balance
Cons
Discrimination?
This is the longest I have been with any company and I am excited to be moving to a new role (still with PepsiCo) but in a different part of the world. As I leave I cannot recommend working at PepsiCo in Cork enough: Amazing, friendly team who are hardworking and supportive and who you can have some fun with along the way. The everyday work experience is exciting, varied and challenging and helps support overall career development. The management, even at the most senior levels, are approachable, caring, authentic and inspiring. The team are particularly supportive of female development and as a woman, I think it is a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are also above the average in Cork for similar roles. The best thing about it all though, is the wonderful colleagues who you’ll work with everyday.
Pros
People, Management, Benefits, culture, Summer and Santa hours
Cons
Culture is strong for learning & growth. Many people are friendly and willing to help newer employees. Great benefits. Great salary. Focus swayed too much to cost savings instead of careers. Heavy workload and long hours.
Pros
Culture is strong for learning & growth.
Cons
Heavy workload and long hours.
I would recommend Pepsi to anyone looking for work. The work is interesting and keeps you busy. I had plenty of opportunities to learn new things and was given every chance to further my career. i will say that it is a very difficult company to get a permanent position as an operator with. They pride themselves on life/work balance and are very good when you need time off (within reason).
Pros
Very good money and good bunch of lads
Cons
very difficult to get a permanent role.
great company to work for. Very easygoing but professional environment. Culture is very much to make the workers themselves happy . The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with different people on a daily basis
Working in Pepsi is great, money and hours along with the balance of family life is perfect. The social seen is very good they always try and bring people out of themselves, many nights out and parties. Work itself is like been self employed than anything you get to come up with new ideas and see them through too the end result.
Never a dull day in the finished goods warehouse. Always something to do. Which helps the day go faster. Great buzz & atmosphere from the other lads every day. Everybody always in a good mood. Learned alot from time working there. Priceless expeirence. The management were 2nd to none. Always there to help. Plenty of over time if needed. Always appreciated when done. Best place I ever worked.
Pros
Met brilliant people working there.
There is a good work ethic and this is a busy and productive place to work. each day is different and there is plenty of challenging projects for folks to undertake.