PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

I worked in the Food flavour plant in Little Island cork. PepsiCo are an excellent company to work for and I would highly recommend it as a company. From Management to operations staff the work culture is fantastic. Professional yet flexible make PepsiCo a very good place to work.
There is a good work ethic and this is a busy and productive place to work. each day is different and there is plenty of challenging projects for folks to undertake.
The workload and expectations in Pepsi are always high, but it is a pretty good work environment to be fair. The usual multinational experience.Management are old school for me.
Interesting Project / good flexibility / good scope to specify new equipment and processes. Worked with all departments, QA, Eng, Operations, Maintenance.
Pros
Short commute.
Cons
Traffic in Little Island.
I was involved in a project with other five members in PepsiCo, we were received with open hands and were support throughout the project. It was an academics college project that was carried out for a period of six months and it was not a paid work as it was part of the experience needed in preparation for the business world.
Pros
Knowledge of the buisness world gained
Cons
n/a
Working in the process rooms, if you have a good head on your shoulders and can accept responsibilities, it's a great opportunity to learn. Some days are so busy that the day is gone before you know it. The skills that are passed on are of great benefit. You are teamed up with a trained person and they pass on the knowledge. Management is great, friendly and very easy to approach and they also have the "no such thing as a stupid question" policy which should be in all working environments. Hardest part of the job is knowing that your enjoying your job that the time is passing quickly and that your contract is coming closer to an end as they mostly take only temps.
Pros
Great learning experence and management.
Cons
Temp positions only.
Extremely busy company with a great work atmosphere Good and enjoyable team spirit. Helpful,courteous management. Good advise and assistance if you felt unsure of anything.Willing to train you as long as you were willing to learn(which I was!) Overall a very good experience to work with this company.
Pros
Plenty of overtime available.
Cons
Difficult to get full time position.
people very friendly. loved the work I was given and I really enjoyed being there. Management were outstanding keeping staff informed every week of any orders etc. My co workers were a great group of people, everyone looked out for each other and helped each other if needed. there was no hard part of the job. it was the most enjoyable work. the most enjoyable part of working in Pepsi was the people that I met and loved every minute working there.
The best place I have worked for. Great money, Overtime and perks. Just apity that you can only do 1 term as a temp. Would have stayed there for good.
PepsiCo was a fantastic place to work. It is an excellent work environment and colleagues were extremely pleasant and helpful.