Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 76 reviews matching the search See all 5,242 reviews
Very Good Company to Work For!!!
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2019
Positive Workplace Culture;
Supportive & Friendly Management;
Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok;
Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
Good working environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare28 November 2019
Good company to work for with a great work culture in a clean well organized method of product production from start to finish. Great opportunity to progress and learn with opportunities to improve. Like a lot of companies it falls a long way short with it’s tiered structure sometimes leaving personnel isolated from getting issues resolved.
Good place to gain pharma expeience and move on, company does not move fast enough to retain good staff
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin26 November 2019
Like the people hated the culture. A lot of negative people. Great opportunity to gain pharmaceutical experience would consider returning for the right role.
Fantastic working environment
IT Laptop Migration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Grange Castle6 November 2019
I worked on a Windows 10 laptop refresh project for 2 months. This was a technical role which involved backing up the users data from the old laptop and restoring to the new laptop. Great company to work for.
Good Environment
FRI General Ledger Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 October 2019
Same as answered previously.
I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
team work
produvtive and fun
Facilities Help Desk Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Grange Castle4 October 2019
Good Work life balance promoted, family life was promoted. Continued education was encouraged. Management were very approachable and open to new ideas or suggestions.
Pros
canteen
Cons
should be extended to the contractors
Exciting place to work
Lead Process / Equipment Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Cork2 September 2019
very exciting place to work. challenging environment where there are multiply projects giving an excellent overall cross section of project work within the company.
Top company to work for
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2019
Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ringaskiddy, County Cork8 August 2019
Great place to work. Enjoyable and very rewarding with every day bringing new challenges and new experiences. work can be very varied and opportunities are great.
good choice
GCO, M&E Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Citywest Dublin27 June 2019
Great place to work!
Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge.
If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very complex processes
Good option of financial shared services
Sales Allowance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2019
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
A place where bullying is not punished
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Ringsend Dublin8 June 2019
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
Pfizer process operator role
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Newbridge10 May 2019
Worked in Effexor area on Encapsulation, it was a great job, training could have been a bit faster but I learned a lot quickly. It was a well established place - good people most there a long time. Management were fine, perhaps a bit slow on feedback on contract renewals but overall no issues, hardest part of job was knowing it was a contract role, enjoyable part was the work itself - not that challenging but busy and good people to work with. Pay was good and facilities were excellent.
Pros
good practises/people/facilities
Cons
contract work.
I love working for Pfizer!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublim30 April 2019
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Fun Experience
Transition Year Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Cork1 February 2019
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
truly a great place to work
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork30 January 2019
great place to work best job ever , excellent pay and benefits , really had a great culture and always put patients first and also were always there for all employees
Pros
excellent company and really cared about there employees
Cons
bad business decisions resulted in major job losses
Best place to work
Ireland - Intercompany Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 December 2018
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
Productive and Progressive
Lead investigator (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin12 November 2018
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too.
I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
Manufacturing Suites
Noonan Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin5 October 2018
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout.
The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes.
The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to.
The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
fun workplace
OpEx Student (Former Employee) –  Cork27 August 2018
working in pfizer was a great learning experience
the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful.
i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2