Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 4,953 reviews
good choice
GCO, M&E Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Citywest Dublin27 June 2019
Great place to work!
Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge.
If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very complex processes
Good option of financial shared services
Sales Allowance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 June 2019
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
A place where bullying is not punished
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Ringsend Dublin8 June 2019
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
Pfizer process operator role
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Newbridge10 May 2019
Worked in Effexor area on Encapsulation, it was a great job, training could have been a bit faster but I learned a lot quickly. It was a well established place - good people most there a long time. Management were fine, perhaps a bit slow on feedback on contract renewals but overall no issues, hardest part of job was knowing it was a contract role, enjoyable part was the work itself - not that challenging but busy and good people to work with. Pay was good and facilities were excellent.
Pros
good practises/people/facilities
Cons
contract work.
I love working for Pfizer!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublim30 April 2019
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Fun Experience
Transition Year Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Cork1 February 2019
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
truly a great place to work
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork Harbour, County Cork30 January 2019
great place to work best job ever , excellent pay and benefits , really had a great culture and always put patients first and also were always there for all employees
Pros
excellent company and really cared about there employees
Cons
bad business decisions resulted in major job losses
Best place to work
Ireland - Intercompany Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 December 2018
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
Productive and Progressive
Lead investigator (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin12 November 2018
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too.
I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.
Manufacturing Suites
Noonan Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin5 October 2018
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout.
The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes.
The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to.
The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
fun workplace
OpEx Student (Former Employee) –  Cork27 August 2018
working in pfizer was a great learning experience
the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful.
i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.
Good work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 July 2018
A typical day at work was always fairly relaxed, the workload was never too heavy. The management was very supportive and helpful, and delegated challenging and enjoyable tasks throughout the placement.
Pros
Subsidized lunches
Cons
No windows in the office
great company
Q.C. Chemistry Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rinn an Scidígh, County Cork15 June 2018
they have the best training and standards that will always stay with me.
they include you in all the companies actives
the benefits are great and they look after their employees
Pros
bonuses
Cons
busy
productive and fun
TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Cork8 June 2018
Learned a lot about future careers with Pfizer through my training course. Enjoyed doing experiments in groups to learn about health and safety while working with pharmaceuticals
Best place i ever worked
Supply Chain Operator (Former Employee) –  Cork22 May 2018
I loved working at Both Pfizer Little island and Ringaskiddy. The people there are just one big family, I loved the high safety expectation and the fact that they wanted everyone to go home safely at the end of the day.
good work culture among colleges
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Island Cork23 January 2018
A good company to work for with a good rewards package. All employees have a good work culture, deadlines are always met.
12 hours days are long. work is procedure driven.
Pros
sports and social club
Cons
Shift work
Very positive experience
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 January 2018
Very good company to work. I have learnt a lot, and people at Pfizer are really professional and also they really care about employees.

I have really no complains at all about my period working for them.
Great place to work in
Warehouse Technician Duties (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 September 2017
great place to work, very fair and treated well the only problem I found was the security of the job it is very hard to be made permanent it can take up to 2 years and u may be let go at any point
Pros
great canteen and hours
Cons
hard to be made permanent
Super bedrijf
procurement coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 August 2017
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
Great working tteam
gLIMS Administrator/ SME (Former Employee) –  Ringaskiddy, County Cork30 July 2017
Hard working team, great dynamics within the working atmosphere. Deadlines were strict as the project was coming to its 'Go Live'. Good support from the site in different departments for the project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2