Pfizer Inc.
Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Cleaner in clean room

4 October 2020
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
No free lunch
5 October 2018
Same role
Noonan Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) - Clondalkin, County Dublin
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout. The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes. The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to. The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons
21 September 2015
Same roleSame location
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin,Clondalkin, Grange Castle,
I loved working here, full of great benefits, lovely people, never any hassle, we always got the work done and all round great place to work
Pros
free lunchs, events
Cons
15 December 2019
Same location
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
  1. Cleaner in clean room