Pfizer Inc.
Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Fun work place

20 January 2015
it was just back up position • Being the first point of contact for severity 1st or 2 tickets level Escalations for Pfizer as back up and then CELESIO, handling bouncing tickets monitoring workloads for interested parties and chasing cases missing SLA that have not been resolved within agreed time frames and analyzing the desks SLA’s • Providing feedback to both of agents and Management by conference calls reports on open case status
22 May 2013
Same roleSame location
EMEA Incident Co-Ordinator Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
Excellent working environment. They provided additional training and where very accommodating during exams
4 October 2020
Same location
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
15 December 2019
Same location
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.