Pfizer Inc.
Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Motivated and Encouraging

6 January 2014
This company has a great work culture, it allows staff to find a good work/life balance. It provides great opportunities to gain experience in many areas and career progression.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Friendly work culture
Cons
Some long hours
25 August 2016
Same role
EHS Co - ordinator (Former Employee) - Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
Clear objectives from individuals, departments and the site. Environment created to help all personnel meet these objectives
Pros
Culture, benefits, management
Cons
audits, inspections - but part of the job
4 October 2020
Same location
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love my job is not that hard also the people are so nice to work with my job is the best thing that happend to me, will also recommend people to work with Pfizer anytime.
Pros
No free lunch
15 December 2019
Same location
QA Regulatory Complaints Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked. Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt. Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work. Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.