Pfizer Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Pfizer Inc.:

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,691 reviews
A great place to work, good variety in the job, great team and managment support. Facilities are excellent. Culture is good. Location suits my commute to work,
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at Pfizer Inc. are excellent

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Pfizer Inc., I think it's beneficial if u can get thru the b.s.

In general, managers at Pfizer Inc. are fairly ok for the most part. Contingent on department u are in.

Overall

My experience working at Pfizer Inc. was overall ok.
I loved working for this company. Great people and work environment. I spent 10 years there and felt like I was working with family. G
This company is a good way of giving to the community by helping to make very needed medication. This is huge during this time as Covid19 is a threat.
Pros
Great people and job.
Cons
No cons.
I used to work there so I'm used to the culture And it's a good place to advance and grow plus i wouldn't mind getting a place that's closer to home.
Pros
good work place
Cons
wish the manufacturing could have stayed in pearl River Ny
I worked in a few departments at Rocky Mount and it is a great place to learn pharmaceutical manufacturing on a large scale and aseptic techniques. Culture is different for each department and the hardest part of the job is driving to Rocky Mount. The older facilities are great to learn but the new facility is where new technology and learning currently is.
Unfortunately, the company allowed the sales force share some wrong information with the doctors trying to damage other competitor instead of being fair!!
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Ethics
Patrono excelente pro activos y oportunidades de crecer en grande.buen gmp. y multiple tasking.
Pros
Muy buena experienciade trabajo
Cons
No tengo contras
Me gusta trabajar en equipo por que creo que la forma de crecer
Great working experience in my 24 years of service in production department having full job security. Pfizer provide world class trainings related to my job e.g. human error, communication skills,time management .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pfizer Inc.?
A couple weeks in and unfortunately I already knew this was gonna be an opportunity for me to learn and leave. Hard to want to come to work everyday knowing that nothing you do is ever enough.
Pros
Plenty to learn and great for experience.
Cons
No chance of moving up, supervision plays favorites, horrible pay, unwillingness to change
#A good place for freshers and best for experienced employees .
Any person will get the full skill according to the procedure.

Or which it is useful

Regards

An Employee
Work there for vey long time. People taking ownership of their role seriously with management support on the background. Multicultural place and meeting nice people.
Pros
benefits and bonuses
Cons
Not much really
The work environment was a great one. Everyone was treated well and respected. A great place to learn and everyone got along well. Great workplace culture I would love to return some day.
Pros
Plant commodity.
Cons
At the time I worked there, economy was not good at all and employee reduction was eminent.
Very laid back culture. Great people that work there. Younger workforce which includes a lot of social activities. Great perks which come with a lot of company swag.
Pros
Social Gatherings
Cons
Only one location in the south - Memphis
Professional and ethical workplace. Very easy to working environment. Worked for nine years that went really fast. Good health insurance and benefits.
Pros
Good salary and benefits.
Cons
Carolina Plant in Puerto Rico is closed.
good place to work. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Really big organization and enough possibilities to connect to other peers during work hours.
I loved working with the employee's of Pfizer. (Hospira at the time). The food, the breaks, the people. I worked with a lot of older people as well, so they kept me guided .
Pros
Positive, good food.
Cons
N/a
Una grandiosa empresa donde puedes creser tanto económica como mental
Pros
Seguro de gastos mayores
Cons
Dejarse guiar por chismes sin conocer al personal
Over all It was a good experience working with them. It was informative and competitive working for them. Lots to learn. Management team was lovely. Workplace culture was fast paced.
Good culture and work environment. High volume with many different products and lines. Takes a while to understand all processes. Have handled Covid pandemic situation very well. Provided lunches, extra benefits, and flexible work environment
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Outdated infrustructure and systems
The benefits are great. Many people in management are not there to improve their department- you can tell they just want power and money. It's easy to get "blacklisted" if you challenge their opinions. It's a huge site so other departments might not be like that.