Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,724 reviews
Featured review
Pfizer Inc. selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
Excelente ambiente laboral, reconocimiento por desempeño, buen salario, excelente liderazgo.
Pros
seguro EPS
Cons
Ninguna
Worked there for 22 years, and 2 as a contractor. To be honest, I was treated better even as a contractor then my previous job with General Dynamic’s.
Pros
Bonus Eligible
Cons
Filling goals every year :-/
Great company to work for! I was able to grow with the company and get promoted, but they eventually outsourced our entire department. I had a great severance so I took it instead of working for the outsourced company.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Outsourced my department
I learned the entire process of pharmacovigilance, drug safety. Extensive training on the system, medical coding, case processing, signal detection and the importance of the entire concept of drug safety. Excellent support system from other colleagues and mentors.Worked on
Great benefits but quotas can be stressful and are often moving targets. The job really comes down to having a good manager or a not so good manager. My manager was excellent so I really enjoyed my experience with Pfizer.
Pros
Flexible call plans
Cons
High Quotas
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Pfizer Inc. is finePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Pfizer Inc. are not as good as the same job at a similar pharma co. Pfizer is ok but they don’t challenge their reps to get better. It’s all about status quo. Boring after a while.ManagementIn general, managers at Pfizer Inc. are okCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Pfizer Inc. is so so. Lots of brown nosed reps that have their owns rules and get away with things others wouldn’t.OverallMy experience working at Pfizer Inc. Over all it was ok but I got bored and needed more challenges.
Excellent company to work for. My best working experience so far.Great teams, great leaders, great work culture and ethics.Constant monitoring and auditing, wrong doings are caught within reasonable time.
Pros
Constant training, pragmatic management, high quality output at any expense, reasonable deadlines, constant communications at all levels, strict codes of conduct, friendship, comradeship
Cons
Untrained managers sneak in, these cause team damage, quality suffers. Allowing to hire relatives, boost bad office politics.
Te piden siempre turnos de 12x12, lo cual es bueno económicamente, pero te pasas medio día en planta.Se tardaron mas de un mes en darme mi pase de acceso a vestidores siempre tenía que buscar quien me abriera, igual pasa con los lockers, entrenamientos
Pros
Mucho tiempo extra bien pagado, comedor excelente, te entregan uniforme limpio siempre.
Cons
Mala organización administrativa
If your manager is good, you are set. If you get a micromanager, it can be tough. I've had both with the company and it's a much better ride with someone who just lets you run your territory, as long as you're performing.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
can have a lot of meaningless paperwork
The best company you can work for and the benefit so good my management lovely I wish go back to Pfizer again my supervisor my manager my co worker’s I miss every one again Pfizer is the best company you can work for!
Good Environment and friendly atmosphere , Everything is managed comprehensively and in appropriate manner, ease to access documentation without any blockers in work flow.
Ambiente dinamico, con responsabilità crescenti, ed organizzazione aziendale sempre in movimento. Ciò permette di affrontare diverse mansioni e vedere piu aspetti dell'azienda.L'unica pecca è che dal mio punto di vista il sistema non è molto meritocratico. Le public relations tra colleghi, e in special modo verso i propri superiori, giocano un ruolo importantissimo nella scalata sociale all'interno dell'azienda.
Pros
mensa aziendale, maggiorazione turni, 14 mensilità
Cons
frenetico, non meritocratico
It's kind of sad that Indeed forces you to write a review just to read reviews about a company. Good company to work for. Better benefits than most places but pay could be better.
Multiple layers of leadership that diluted and covered their own ineffectiveness overshadowed opportunities for patient health, employee utilization and productive marketing. A truly corporate centric environment , short term result focused with long term success sacrificed.
Es difícil trabajar ahí, muchos problemas poco enfoque en resolverlos, problemas recurrentes. Te conviene enfocarte a hacer lo tuyo y pasar desapercibido, pues no quieres ser el “culpable” de la dirección. Mucho dinero mal invertido. Mala administración. Gran marca, excelente comedor, grandes instalaciones.
Pros
Salario competitivo
Cons
Cultura laboral y enfoque a la calidad
Mie xperiencia en Pfizer fue buena en cuanto a lo laboral , a lo que a trabajo se refiere, aprendi mucho, pfizer es una gran empresa, a todo nivel , tienen capacitaciones en todo a lo que trabajo y seguridad se refiere, te resguardan todo el tiempo y te hacen tomar conciencia de que estas operando maquinas ,debes ser prudente , tiene la idiologia E.E.U.U ya que su central se encuentra en New Yort , todo es meticuloso , y parece prefecto , pero como todo tiene su parte mala que es la del compañerismo no existe, por lo menos en ese tiempo que me toco estar ami, habia personas con las que odie trabajar , se toman atribuciones de que porque tienen tiempo en la empresa y estan efectivos se creen mas de la cuenta que vos que recien entras ,creo que mi parecer deberian capacitar mas la gente para que obren de forma mas correcta con los compañeros , ayudar a los que recien empiezan, ser mas colaborativos con el que no sabe y dejar la critica atras .empresas como esas que son internacionales deberian tener codigos estrictos de convivencia , pero no los tiene y por eso lo califico con 2 estrellas .
Pros
buen sueldo, buena obra social, juegos gratis, descuentos en compras, cafe gratis, refrigerio muy suculento
Cons
lo malo es trabajar por agencia o consultora . una empresa como tal no deberia tener ese sistema
There is a huge sense of pride in what we manufacture. The people are great to work with. Management can sometimes be unappreciative of employees and demand more from those that they know can do it. Situations are very different depending on the department you are in. There is huge pressure on timely release of batches with high quality. The work is stressful often but rewarding for what we do for our end customers (patients).
Pros
Cafeteria, flex schedule, strong quality mindset, great people
Cons
Heavy on management, some work in trailers outside of building, not enough recognition
Pfizer employee only care about their fulltime workers. They are very rude and does not say Goodmorning and when you speak to them they just look at you. The supervisors is never in the work area and never answers the phone. This job is very unorganized and does not work as a team they aspect the temps to do everything and doesn’t say nothing to the fulltime people.the full timers call in all the time but wants to fire the temps for calling in
Pros
None at all
Cons
Unprofessional and unorganized
Great job. Good benfits. Some occasional management issues. Company valued employees. Clean working environment. Human Resources staff were very helpful.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long shifts
Easy work, easy money, benefits and schemes to get involved with. Was always overtime only thing I didn’t personally like was how mind numbing the work was.
Pros
Private healthcare
Cons
Boring
  1. Employee reviews