Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews in Cork

Featured review
Pfizer Inc. selected this as a representative review
Amazing company to work for, very dedicated management that is focused on patients and employees as well. People and team work makes this place to totally stand out from.all other pharmaceutical companies in Ireland 100%.
Pros
Canteen, great culture, great people, supportive management who would listen, opportunity to develop, team work, work life balance
Cons
Long commute
very exciting place to work. challenging environment where there are multiply projects giving an excellent overall cross section of project work within the company.
It a great learning experience at Pfizer. I learned that you don't have to do science in order to work there. the company requires many people in and out of the place to work smoothly.
working in pfizer was a great learning experience the company has a great atmosphere and the management were always friendly and helpful. i really enjoyed working in OpEx as it gave me a great overall view of the company and the many different areas of the plant.
Learned a lot about future careers with Pfizer through my training course. Enjoyed doing experiments in groups to learn about health and safety while working with pharmaceuticals
I loved working at Both Pfizer Little island and Ringaskiddy. The people there are just one big family, I loved the high safety expectation and the fact that they wanted everyone to go home safely at the end of the day.
Great place to work , very ambitious company with plenty of different fields to work in , company van with paid lunches and a healthy contribution to pension , all round great company to work for.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
weekend work without much notice
This was the first company who introduced me to most of the laboratory equipment I can use today such as HPLC and GC. I was also allowed to get involved in the validation and automation departments where I was exposed to document control and the DeltaV automation system.
Pros
Everyone in Pfizer is on the 'one team' attitude which makes the work environment very pleasant.
Cons
The plant was a fairly long drive from my home.
Assist other employees in the Quality Operations laboratories Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
*Start at 7.00 am.Review solvent levels for the site.Meet with Procurement to discuss and order Solvent deliveries and also factor in any changes to the Production Plan.*Production plans are not exact and you need to be flexible and dynamic to meet sudden changes.*Management are always supportive.*Co-workers are extremely co-operative.*Forecasting is difficult in a daily changing enviornment.It needs constant monitoring to ensure supply is available at all times for production.*Dealing with countless suppliers and inhouse departments gives great variation.
Pros
excellent conditions and opportunities within