Pfizer Inc.
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin35 reviews
Productive and knowledgeable place to work
If i had an opportunity to work for Prizer Dublin again i would not think twice. It was the best place i have ever worked.
Workload was standard nothing out of the ordinary

Learning new processess all the time and improving on existing processess learnt.

Workplace culture was fantastics, worked with different people from different culture. Organisation's leadership, values, tradition's, belief's, and attitude of people working in the company was excellent. A positive workplace culture helps an individul to deliver high quality work.

Getting to work early was hard as this due to not been able to take my children to school

Loved the aspect of the departmental meetings that we normally have, as getting to know what other teams are working on is always very intresting hear.
Very Good Company to Work For!!!
Positive Workplace Culture;
Supportive & Friendly Management;

Good benefits; Good canteen; Salary is ok;

Busy environment but enjoyable place to work for!
Good Environment
Same as answered previously.
I must add that I have learned new tasks and that having a good Management makes a difference on how you take on new chalenges.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
team work
Top company to work for
Pfizer healthcare provides Excellent conditions, salary and benefits such as healthcare and pension. Focus on employee culture. Opportunity for advancement.
good choice
Great place to work!
Super experience, lovely people and a very good place to gain new knowledge.

If you will have an opportunity to work there do it!
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very complex processes
Good option of financial shared services
Pfizer Global Shared Services is a really good chance to get knowledge and experience of how things run accounting wised in a massive company such as Pfizer. Good work life balance, quite convenient location with a positive atmosphere in general.
A place where bullying is not punished
I'm currently working in this company, and all I can say is if you are bullied by an employee, the company will back the bully and will do-nothing to help you ! An absolute disgrace in a company like that. I do not recommend this place at all, besides there are no opportunities to advance in your career and the interesting roles are only distributed to a little circle of people.
Pros
Cons
No action from managers against bullying
Best place to work
Pfizer is one of the best place to work. they created a lasting impression on me. Never a dull moment. very good management and highly multicutural environment
Good work environment
A typical day at work was always fairly relaxed, the workload was never too heavy. The management was very supportive and helpful, and delegated challenging and enjoyable tasks throughout the placement.
Pros
Subsidized lunches
Cons
No windows in the office
Very positive experience
Very good company to work. I have learnt a lot, and people at Pfizer are really professional and also they really care about employees.

I have really no complains at all about my period working for them.
Great place to work in
great place to work, very fair and treated well the only problem I found was the security of the job it is very hard to be made permanent it can take up to 2 years and u may be let go at any point
Pros
great canteen and hours
Cons
hard to be made permanent
Super bedrijf
Fantastisch bedrijf om voor te werken! Prettige werkomgeving, leuke collega's en menselijk management. Zeer goed voor hun personeel.
A great learning experience
Duties: Responsible for a wide variety of tasks whilst assisting chemists in the labratory.
Responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.

Performing a wide variety of repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.

Conducting a wide variety of tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Pros
Learned a massive amount of information
Cons
only work experience
Fantastic
A fantastic place to work - thoroughly enjoyed every minute working in Sodexo. They reward and value their staff at every opportunity and are more than willing to help staff in any way.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Uniforms, Overtime
Good Environment
Good environment, plenty of collaborative opportunities. Shift work became a problem and i had to leave this position.
Pfizer is a great company to work for,
I have really enjoyed my time working for them.

I would definitively recommend this company to anyone who wants to work in a multinational.
Busy environment
Very busy environment with poor management at Team Leader level. Howver it was a great working place. Very good co-workers and also learnt a lot through out the period
Pleasant place to work, great experience
Work Monday to Friday semi-formal environment with casual Fridays. Come in start work at 7:30 early shift or 8:30 normal. 8 hour days and you go home an hour early on Fridays. You get a 45 minute lunch break between 12:00 and 14:00.

I learned a lot about Procurement and the Procure to Pay (P2P) process while I was here including the tools Ariba and SAP.

The work was repetitive but the colleagues make the working environment pleasant and the salary is decent.

There is a canteen but the food is not subsidised.

There are a few company days spread throughout the year to promote the company culture.

the work is mostly outsourced by agency on 2 year contract basis.

Not much chance for Advancement/Permanency.

Overall great experience
Pros
colleagues, salary, comapny days
Cons
pricy canteen, very slim chance for Job Advancement/Permanency
great opportunity
I joined Pfizer on an exciting project. I really enjoyed the experience and learned a lot on the pharmaceutical industrie . Great people and great company to work for!
Pros
great team culture
Cons
Cantine
lovely work envoirnment
I loved working here, full of great benefits, lovely people, never any hassle, we always got the work done and all round great place to work
Pros
free lunchs, events
goos start
• Customer Technical Service Support by email, inbound and outbound calls for Italian and Spanish Market, troubleshooting hardware or software issues
• Investigating for possible solutions or dispatching tickets to higher levels