Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Productive and Progressive
Lead investigator (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin12 November 2018
I worked with Pfizer for 8 years and left as I was offered redundancy and I was pregnant on my second child. Otherwise I would have stayed with this company. During my time there I progressed through positions that were always educational, interesting and supported with good training. There were challenges in the role I had as a lead investigator everyday which needed solutions and the support system and management for me were very present with an open door policy. There was a great workplace culture and effort made for social occassions too.
I enjoyed being apart of a start up company and being able to progress personally in areas to compliment my own resume.
Pros
Encouraged employee career path
Cons
no option at the time for job sharing or part time for parenting.

Other Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Competitive and Leadership work culture
Process Scientist (INTRA Placement) (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier.
Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way.
I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.
Very clique atmosphere. Over friendly but not in a good way
Technology (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare1 January 2020
groups of people managers only eat together, analysts eat together. division from upper management. Fear mentality with Leads on site in some cases. few very nice leads
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
division between workers and site leads in some cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2