Pfizer Inc. Employee Review
Pfizer process operator role
Worked in Effexor area on Encapsulation, it was a great job, training could have been a bit faster but I learned a lot quickly. It was a well established place - good people most there a long time. Management were fine, perhaps a bit slow on feedback on contract renewals but overall no issues, hardest part of job was knowing it was a contract role, enjoyable part was the work itself - not that challenging but busy and good people to work with. Pay was good and facilities were excellent.
Ratings by category
great place to work best job ever , excellent pay and benefits , really had a great culture and always put patients first and also were always there for all employees
excellent company and really cared about there employees
bad business decisions resulted in major job losses
Pfizer consisted of 3 , 12 hour shifts. One week we would work 3 nights , the next week 3 days and the following week 2 days and 2 nights . Typical day would consist of me arriving at work at 7am ,to gown up to be in my area for 7.30am for meeting with supervisor to find out days schedule . I learned an awful lot about the pharma busines in Pfizer , granulation , blending and drying of products being the most notable . My supervisor in Pfizer was an absolute magnificent boss and was everything any person should aspire to be if they were to become a supervisor . From day one my fellow colleagues made me feel so welcome and I can honestly say I made friends for life when I worked there . There were no hard parts to life in Pfizer as all colleagues got on so well together and worked hard to achieve the daily targets . The most enjoyable part was the good feeling in the area I worked in which made the 12 hour shift fly by.Also because I did 12 hour shifts we I had 4 days off every week because I did my 36 hours in 3 days.
Happy workforce, Vhi, pension, canteen
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 5,660 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Pfizer Inc.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pfizer Inc.?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Pfizer Inc.?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Pfizer Inc.?2 people answered
- Does Pfizer Inc. require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pfizer…2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Pfizer Inc.?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Pfizer Inc.?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Pfizer Inc.?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Pfizer Inc. a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the hourly rate for a process operator in newbridge
See all questions and answers
Pfizer Inc. Reviews by Job Title