Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

For some not for many
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Newbridge8 January 2013
Testing to GMP requirements. Job itself is straightforward. I forgot more than I ever learned. In my opinion most managers are managers by connections rather than ability. Most of my co-workers did what they could despite the structures within the company. Certain co-workers are never held to account for underperforming. No comparision of like with like I was onse told that I wasn't being compared with the mean performance I was being compared against my best performance! Hardest part was to learn that no-one wanted to see a better way of doing things.
Pros
things are improving but it's like molasses rolling over treacle
Cons
no advancement, titles are given but no the money to match the titles

Other Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Mechanical Project Engineer under Eeco2 (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare4 February 2020
a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good
Competitive and Leadership work culture
Process Scientist (INTRA Placement) (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier.
Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way.
I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2