Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Manufacturing Suites
Noonan Contract Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clondalkin, County Dublin5 October 2018
I've learned lots of mandatory stuff you need to know at Pfizer Grange Castle. everyday working you had to be clean and every day you had either daily, weekly, Monthly cleans throughout.
The management treated me well, giving me a 2 week induction and training week providing me with 2 uniforms and showing me the ropes.
The hardest part of the job was trying to not do my job too quick or too long. I had a schedule i had to stick to.
The Most enjoyable part of the job was doing the bins at the end of the shift everyday. I could then go for a shower before i left and the showers provided were really nice.
Pros
Lunch Vouchers
Cons

Other Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Competitive and Leadership work culture
Process Scientist (INTRA Placement) (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier.
Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way.
I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.
Very clique atmosphere. Over friendly but not in a good way
Technology (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare1 January 2020
groups of people managers only eat together, analysts eat together. division from upper management. Fear mentality with Leads on site in some cases. few very nice leads
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
division between workers and site leads in some cases

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2