Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Fantastic place to work
Processing Operator (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, KE16 October 2013
Pfizer consisted of 3 , 12 hour shifts. One week we would work 3 nights , the next week 3 days and the following week 2 days and 2 nights . Typical day would consist of me arriving at work at 7am ,to gown up to be in my area for 7.30am for meeting with supervisor to find out days schedule . I learned an awful lot about the pharma busines in Pfizer , granulation , blending and drying of products being the most notable . My supervisor in Pfizer was an absolute magnificent boss and was everything any person should aspire to be if they were to become a supervisor . From day one my fellow colleagues made me feel so welcome and I can honestly say I made friends for life when I worked there . There were no hard parts to life in Pfizer as all colleagues got on so well together and worked hard to achieve the daily targets . The most enjoyable part was the good feeling in the area I worked in which made the 12 hour shift fly by.Also because I did 12 hour shifts we I had 4 days off every week because I did my 36 hours in 3 days.
Pros
Happy workforce, Vhi, pension, canteen
Cons

Other Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Mechanical Project Engineer under Eeco2 (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare4 February 2020
a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good
Competitive and Leadership work culture
Process Scientist (INTRA Placement) (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier.
Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way.
I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2