Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Review

Very productive and a knowledgeable place to work.
construction/Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) –  Pfizer Inchera28 August 2012
In my time in the Pfizer plant i worked in both construction and maintenance as an Electrician which gave me a vast amount of knowledge of the lay out of the production buildings and utilities lay outs.Every day had new challenges and there were some great people working there that shared their knowledge with meand i with them.It also showed me the difference in work between construction and maintenance and the organiseing of day to day chores such as ppm's and the necessity of permit to work rules and isolation permits being implemented.The hardest part of my job was shutting down the plant over a 4 year period and further to that over seeing the stripping out of equipment that i had worked on many times over the years,it was also tough bidding farewell to some of the 250 strong workforce that were made redundant.The most enjoyable part of my job was both the experience i gained and the people that i have met and become friendly with.
Pros
very good company to work for.
Cons
going to work at 4 am on christmas morning.

Other Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Mechanical Project Engineer under Eeco2 (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare4 February 2020
a good overall experience, with plenty of diversity in tasks never Mundane, an excellent canteen always good food, parking and site services generally good
Competitive and Leadership work culture
Process Scientist (INTRA Placement) (Former Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin7 January 2020
Very energetic toward their team-morale and bonding. Being welcomed into a team and included in outings made small things like receiving advice, work loads and even criticism a lot easier.
Always looking for improvements in big projects and smaller ones such as daily meetings was a huge part of their culture creating a competitive environment that drove for higher productivity and progress in an enjoyable way.
I learned that time management plays a vastly important role in all parts of the day, from completing online training systems to project delivery. The Technical Services team showed me interesting and unique ways to split time and control it at a comfortable and fast-pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2